Monday, September 8, 2008

You've got some nerve.

I hate how he says all this stupid ass shit like he knows squat but he doesn't fucking have a clue. He assumes shit, but doesn't know shit about me. Shut the hell up. YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL MY NAME.

You have some nerve to even say we have no fucking money and that we're going to move out and go to an apartment. But on the other fucking side, you have some secret money you use to gamble, spoil your side of the family, buy unnecessary electronics like TVs, cars, and you can't even do the simplest thing but provide for your family just a roof over our head. Instead, you want more shit money to yourself and stuff your family back into a small apartment where we'll suffer to have our own privacy again. It utterly annoys the shit out of me how you can spoil your side of the family, and can barely even give your family shit. You always make mom give us money, provide us with what we need, and she's the one who is barely being paid compared to you. She's full of debts and bills and problems, and you're just there enjoying yourself.

And you're saying I have no hospitality to let your brother and wife come live here?! I understand that we need to provide a roof for them, but it makes no sense how you have brothers with bigger houses and extra rooms and you decide to let them stay at the smallest fcking house where the rooms are all occupied, crowded, and stuffed. You want me to get the fuck out of my room to let you sleep when you don't even come home until 5am, so it makes no sense to me. I have my reason for arguing back, because you really really really need to think about what you're saying for awhile. You say we can barely afford to support ourselves, so what makes you think you can afford 2 more people?! Bullshit.

Quit assuming shit, get the facts. You never cease to piss me off with the simplest words.

I'm sorry God for having to see my parent like this, but I really need to vent.


-----------------------

ANYWAYS, my day today. When I woke up this morning, I was too exhausted to wake up so I woke up 15 minutes later than I was supposed to. I was hella dead during 0 period though, I could of just lied there on the ground and slept, but of course that's gross. First day of weight training! Me and Kristina decided to work out upper body today. I hella worked out my biceps today and now they're sore, and I worked abs out too. Tomorrow is lowerbody, yay work out my skinny legs! I wanna tone them moreee, hopefully they don't strain on me again.

The rest of my day was boring. I spent my lunch with Vivian because I decided to spend Monday lunches with her every week since we don't have classes together this year so we barely see each other. =( BFFs we shall remain! Also, on my way out of 5th period and to 6th period, I was walking with Rio then I took a step and like the floor I was about to walk on was lower than the ground I was walking on. Confusing yes, but anyways, right when I took a step on my left ankle, I hella like go down like I'm about to do a lunge. LOL WTF. I don't know why I did that, but now my ankle feels retarded it hurts. Whattthefuhhhhhh? Now I must go back to studying for my Chemistry and World History test. I also have a Spanish test, but I'm not that concerned about it. Alrighttttttttty, bye!

No comments: