This was mosdefinitely my most tiring day of the school year so far. I didn't wake up tired, but I was tired. I slept in 1st period because my teacher was talking about a test I didn't take because I wasn't in her class, and I had nothing else to do. Slept/listened to Brooke Fraser in World History because they were watching a movie. Ms. Bielski is so oblivious. I'm always texting, or doing something I'm not supposed to be doing in her class and she never notices or says anything. Yay for sitting in the back! =)
What's really bugging is me is I lost my house keys. All I can remember is I opened the door, took my shoes off, and went to the computer downstairs in which I walked straight to do my homework from the computer. Then I realized my keys were missing and I couldn't find it. I'm really sure it's lying somewhere around this house, but my last assumption is I left it in the keyhole and some freak outside took it =( I'm scared! I hope I find it or I'm in uber trouble.
matt (8:30:30 PM) : ill pray to God
matt (8:30:35 PM) : he'll like make it appear
crisann (8:30:46 PM) : hahah thanks
crisann (8:30:48 PM) : and when i find it.
crisann
crisann (8:30:49 PM) : i'll be like
crisann (8:30:53 PM) : thanks God! and matt.
I'm sleepy right now. I think I'm gonna sleep soon? Yay, festival on Friday! and other plans, ahah.
Deren (9:32:27 PM) : forgot this convo
Deren (9:32:36 PM) : erase it from your mind
crisann (9:32:39 PM) : ok
crisann (9:32:41 PM) : hahaha
Deren (9:32:47 PM) : and replace it with me running in a bush
No comments:
Post a Comment