
Yesterday was great. I got ready around 12pmish and then Jennifer picked me up with Celeste and Edison and then we went to church to meet up with my sister. We waited for a while, then Gian took us on our way to eat at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. We got lost for quite a long while, but we eventually got there! When I got in there, it felt like I was in a movie! Chicken and waffles.. sounds strange right? Breakfast + dinner! But it was actually really good, I got 2 pieces of chicken + 2 pieces of waffles. Mhmmmmmm, I loved the waffles too. Chicken pieces I got were thighs and they were pretty big. I was surprised I didn't get full in the middle of the meal because it was so much, and I actually finished it all. Yes, I do feel accomplished. However, I accidently walked into a worker in the bathroom because the lock on the door didn't work. oooops.After that, we were Brooke Fraser bound! It didn't take that long though, like 30 minutes. We kinda got lost again but then we got there, then parked. We waited in line with Kat and Patris, and then I met Wilson and Diane from CFC-Y Northcoast (Vallejo). Soon they let us in! We got a table/seats right in front of the stage, like I was really surprised we got seats there. Brooke Fraser was literally right in front of us, so close! Matt Hires was her opening act, he was pretty good. But I was way too excited to see Brooke! Then she came out! She sang songs I liked, but she didn't sing Arithmetic (the song on my MySpace)! =( It's okay though, I still got to see her right in front of my face!! She's so much taller than I expected too, the show went by pretty fast. She also has a really great, chill, and funny personality! I want a friend like her... haha We waited for a bit after the show, and she didn't come out =/ It's okay. Then we went home and got Q-Cup on the way home from dropping everyone. I got home like at 12am ish. I didn't sleep until 1am though. Another experience to put on the list for 2008. =)

-----------------------------
So, I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night. Having 2 alarms go off at once works though, lmao. Weight training is getting so boring... like yeah I'm trying to work out my muscles and everything but I do the same stuff every other day and nothing to look forward to. And I have 3 more weeks of it -___- I want rugball! Today in Spanish I almost got a detention for not doing my homework because I didn't know we had to do page 5, but thanks to the person sitting next to me for letting me copy and saving my butt! Chemistry was boring, juust worked on confusing ass lab. I mean, really complicated. World History is boring, but LOL Danilo dude. He was singing "A Milli" and crumping and would be like "AYE NIGGA!" to these black girls in our class. I told him to challenge them to a crumping battle lmao it was pretty funny. I was texting like all period though, whatever she talks about during class isn't really even on our tests, it's straight out of the book. At lunch, we were supposed to meet with Ms. Ngo but she wasn't there so we just hung out and took peeeektures again like everyday. Leadership, made posters for spirit week but I fcking messed up so it's hella ugly, I hope we don't use it. Hahahaha. In English, the Vocab Quiz I hella panicked I would fail was easy, and me and Mariel started on our poster.
Today, Homecoming surfaced up and who everyone was planning to go with. I think I have a mindset on mine, me and my friend have been planning this for quite a while now. All we need to do is ask/get asked. =)
So apparently, we're having a YFC Prom for sure in November. I was talking about it with Rio, and I was choking laughing about this.
rio (10:15:00 PM) : are you going to go
crisann (10:15:14 PM) : idk it sounds fun but im scared someone that i dont wanna go with will ask me
rio (10:16:00 PM) : yeah that too
rio (10:16:09 PM) : and its awkward freak dancing with a brother LMAO
rio (10:16:10 PM) : feel me
No comments:
Post a Comment