Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Each picture

lies a story right? That's my new Blog headline. So I decided to live it up. Everytime I blog, I'll have a picture. And I'll explain a story behind it.

"Leaders of the Pack"

These 3 people, I have grown a great bond with. Not only are we the Sophomore Class Officers, leaders, role models, but we are the leaders of the pack. People expect the best out of us, for they know we want the best for our class and will let nothing get in our way of letting that happen. But, what drives us to do what we do? What drives us to do leadership? Is it for the compliments we receive from our class? Or just the title? Perhaps it is simply because we have nothing else better to do? Well for me, what drives me to be a leader is just knowing I can be and make the change I want to see in my class. I want my class to go and rise above any other class to have existed at Milpitas High, but I can't just sit around and wish for that to happen. I have decided, for these past 2 years, to step it up and be the change I want to see. I am commited to my class 100%, and will work on my butt off just to know I made a difference in my class. Hopefully, I will be able to do this until the day we leave Milpitas High. There's more to the title of a Class Officer, Vice President, and a leader. There's a reason why we do what we do, and why we ran to be what we are today. You may see us as "leaders", but really, we are great friends seeking to make a change in our class. Believe it.


------------

So, that's my first story. I think what I just wrote might be confusing, but oh wells. TODAY, my cellphone was VERY kind and the alarm didn't go off, on the day I needed to wake up earlier than usual. I was supposed to wake up at 5am to get ready since we were dressing up today, but today I looked at the clock to see "5:57am" thinking it was a joke or even a dream. I hella ran up in surprise to get ready. Fortunately, I was able to get ready and dress up in 40 minutes, leaving my house at 6:45am and thankfully not being late to 0 period. I was hella lonely during 0 period today though! 'cause Kristina almost didn't go to PE today but just decided to be tardy instead, but since she doesn't dress, she was outside walking. I was just doing weights by myself, boooo.

For the rest of the day, the other officers and I had to go to Sophomore Orientation every period so we missed the first 5-10 minutes of every class. Hopefully people won't be asking who the officers are since we introduced ourselves. It was funnn. Like I said in the other blog, my first period got switched to another teacher so when I walked in tardy, everyone was looking at me. For one, most of them never seen me in the class before, and my teacher didn't even know my name. She fed me a bunch of information way tooo fast, so I was pretty confused. The rest of her class was taking a test though. Luckily, Roxanne, David, and Jerremy are also in that class. I thought I'd be alone in that class. In Spanish, I missed a bunch of notes, and in Chemistry, my teacher was kinda mean today. Well, everyone wouldn't stop talking and it was getting annoying. We got to skip fourth period to talk about prom places with our advisors, and nothing really happened during Leadership. Just watched the whole orientation during 6th period. The end.

Today at lunch, we finally took pictures together, as in like our group, you know, PAMILIA! I miss it. Hey guys, I think we need to have a reunion. =)

EDIT: So like, I'm talking to Kevin Catap on AIM about something right now. It's kinda making me sad 'cause I don't know. But it's nice that I finally have someone to talk to 'it' about because I honestly don't know who else I can tell. Kevin, if you read this, whatever I tell you is confedential. But yeah, he keeps telling me to go for it, but it's hard if you know if the "it" doesn't seem interested. =/ Like, it's been saddening me these past few weeks because it's just been going downhill I guess. And hah, my guesses were right! It's always gotta be one of my friends... never me. Ugh.

---------

PLEASE pray for my cousin. I've been thinking about her a lot lately and like.. I know it's hopeless to do anything now as her time is running out, but prayer can still make miracles. Thanks.

No comments: