Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy, happy, happy.

As expected, I did not get to sleep in today. I woke up like at 10am to get ready for church, and yeahhh. Had to leave a bit earlier since I had to be Projectionist and there was no parking due to festival. Saw Francis and Nicole A. I didn't really see anyone at church today, and the priest gave a funny talk today about spouses and stuff. Hahaha. Dude, everytime they sing "Jesus lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us." I get hella confused with the lyrics on the screen so if you go to 12:30, you probably saw that I kept switching it. 'cause, I always switch it to the next one but Ed and them sing some other line. =P Be Not Afraid! I love that song, SJB Confirmation c/o 2008, love and miss em. I wonder how it's gonna work with me helping out this year, cause I wanna be with YFC too now you know? But idk. Anyways, after church, walked out towards car. Saw Angelica C. (Francis' sister), Andrew, and Matt (who I did not expect to see at all).

Then I went to Great Mall with my sister and mother, cause Gian needed to find a dress for Rozelle's debut and I was like, might attempt to find a dress for Homecoming even though I knew I wasn't going to find one, which was true. I got new sunglasses though! They're like multicolored, but I like them. Then we went to Safeway so my sister could buy food for her breakfast or whatever, then ate pho. Went home, was gonna go to carnival to go chill with Ray or something but I got to sleepy and decided to take a nap instead. Now, here I am online. I tried to look for Homecoming dresses online but no success =| I decided I wanted to wear like one of these colors:


yeah, preference in that order. And preferably darker shades, maroon, dark purple, teal, dark navy blue. Yeahhhh! =)

"My head is spinning with happiness and can't help but smile and sing to myself with sweet thoughts of what I want, bringing me to cloud nine, but then after the thought that it's impossible brings me back down to earth.."

No comments: