Monday, September 22, 2008

Crapload of Chemistry.

is what we have ;] SIIIIIIKE. Is what I have for homework, actually. Decided to take a break and blog.

My chemistry teacher decided to assign a crapload of homework, put it on a list, and make it all due on the day of our quiz/test. However, I didn't know he assigned so much, now I am forced to finish it today cause there's a test tomorrow. I don't really get this crap, but I'm trying. I also have Algebra II homework to do still, and yeah. I'm really tired.

0 period was pointless today, Kristina forgot her clothes so I was left alone again. However, Mr. Zamudio said we were gonna leave at 7:27 since he had a meeting, which was good. I didn't even exercise at all, I just walked around and peeked out the door at Kristina hahaha. Yeah, it was really short. After, dressed out then went to tables. Discovered things out from people, made me pretty aggreviated, but now that I actually know the whole situation and how it had good reasoning, I'm fine with it. I almost lost trust with a friend, but s'all good in the hood now =) 1st period, I can't take my teacher's teaching skills, aklsdakjdklaj. Spanish, I just remembered I have spanish homework to do still ugh. But I have a A+ in that class hahaha. All I did was write a note to Rowena in this class. 3rd period chem, gossip + practice quiz. World history, I wrote back to Michelle Nguyen and then worked on primary source stuff. I always go on AIM/text during this period heheh. So feel free to text me from like 11:06 - 12:06pm =P on go on AIM. Umm, leadership, we finished up the presentation. Me, Kevin, and Michelle talked about Homecoming. exciteeed! 6th period, did presentation. I think me and Mariel did alright.

afterschool, took pictures with the friends and stuff. then my sister picked me up and we went to Valley Fair so I could find a hc dress but no success. We tried at Great Mall too, fck, I don't know where I'm gonna find a dresssssss =/

Yeah yeah I'm hella sleepy right now. I think I'll go back to homework. boooooo, I cant wait until I get to sleep.

PS: I need to get back with posting up pictures + stories.

No comments: