
EDIT: So, yesterday I woke up not tired at all because I was sooo excited. During most of my classes, I was watching the clock waiting for it to ring, and trying to finish up my homework so I didn't have to do it later on. Soon enough, school was out and me and others head to Rio's car since she was our ride. We jammed to Hillsong, ate at In N Out, then got to Jubilee. There was already a line forming, and good thing we got there early. We had a decent spot in line, and Big Brother even brought his car over to our spot so we can sit. Most of the time, I was with Rio and Edison chillin' in the car. It was hella hot in the car! Good laughs!
Soon, I needed to pee but I tried going, but they said they were closing bathrooms until they opened the doors to let people in. I had to wait hezza long, but soon they opened the doors! Everyone starting cheering, and then soon I got in. First thing I did was buy a shirt. $25. But it was hella nice and I wanted it. It cost more than the ticket, but whatevs. =P Worth it. Went to the bathroooom! Then met up with everyone inside. We decided to stand in front of the stage. It took awhile to start, but then DAMN, when it started.
The anticipation. The Time Has Come intro, kasjdkahdashda I love it. The perfect song for the intro, just how it builds up all the energy. But damn, this was the best worship I ever had. I was hella singing my heart out, yelling, letting go letting God, like I was on cloud nine. And the room, I did feel the energy and love everywhere. It was amazing. This church was huge, and there were so many people just going crazy for God. They sang like all my favorite Hillsong songs, and there was this big portion of songs I didn't know but who cares. I was hella happy when Brooke came out and sang Desert Song and You'll Come. I still can't believe I saw Hillsong United's freakin faces live!!! Like, I've seen them in videos and listen to their songs like everyday, and just seeing and hearing them in person is so insane I thought I was dreaming!! It was so hot, and the concert didn't even feel like 3 hours. My feet may have hurt from standing, but my heart kept thirsting for more. Worship is a crazy experience, like you totally feel God's love. When I listen to their songs now, my mind is totally gonna flashback and go back to the moment when I was hearing it to the concert. =)
Another highlight of the night was when Hillsong was about to close up, but then Martin and Robs and Ryan started singing "whoahhhhooahohooahoaohahoahhhhhh!" from Your Name High and then everyone started copying. And then Joel from Hillsong came back out and was like, oh you guys know this song? And then we sang it! AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME. That's like our YFC song right there, we sing it at hella random times at random places.
Hella dope experience, if you missed out, you seriously got to buy a ticket next year if they come back. If you're having doubts, who cares buy it anyways, someone will buy it off you if you decide not to go.
BUT DAMN, September 2, the most LEGIT night of my life, and the best WORSHIP of my life.
Hillsong United <333333
No comments:
Post a Comment