Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend

My weekend was ok. Saturday woke up early to do laundry and get for sister/cousin's birthday party up in Madera (near Fresno). Lots of food, bouncehouse, it was hot. It was alright. There was some sad moments for me cause yeah. Some people know why. Left like at 12am, got home at 2am.

Today woke up early to go to 10:45am mass. Ended up sitting by myself in the corner. After, everyone ended up having to go home cause they couldn't go anymore. Michelle D. = mother, Raymond = homework, Twins = can't go anymore. I ended up alone hella confused on what to do, and thank goodness Melanie was there. We decided to just hit up Great Mall, walked there. Went around twice to help her fnid a dress, just bought a cardigan from H&M. Then we took bus to Greg's house, and it stopped farther than his house so we had to go over the overpass. -_- Got there, waited for his cousin to come, then went to VF. More bailing outs, Matt = church! So it ended up just being me and Melanie and Greg. Got to bond with them, then Kristina came. We went around, tried to help her look for a dress, she bought makeup that made her face look super clear.

Now I'm sitting here trying to think of what to say because I just had a storm of thoughts going through my head, and I guess the storm cleared. Boo, it always happens to me.

Now I just realized I have some homework and a quiz to study for, plus a Powerpoint I had a week to do. Crap.

I guess I'm almost set for Homecoming. Dunno how I'm gonna do my hair, and shoes? And Matt neeeds to get his stuff!

[x] Dress
[x] Earrings
[ ] Shoes
[ ] Hair

No comments: