Today at YFC was great. For once, the room and hallways were packed instead of an almost empty room. People who have been on "breaks" or haven't come in hella long came back, and it reminded me of old times. Not to mention even new faces, so putting those 2 together with the old gen and the usually go-ers, it was a great day. There was so many people, 80 people in fact (we counted), so we got to go have the meeting in Palvalkis Hall.
First, we played Props and it was hilarious. I'll upload on YouTube later, my internet is being slow. Boys won though, but they earned it. After, Big Brother had his final talk since he's moving to SoCal. It makes me hella sad to know he's not gonna be here after a few days. He won't be making fun of me and making me cry no more, or making me laugh... he truly defines "Big Brother". =) He's like the first OG YFCers who have announced they were leaving forreal. Who knows who's next?
My journey with YFC has been going on for 2 years now. I've had my highest points, and my lowest lows where I took a break from it hella long. But, each of us will have our journey with it. It's all in God's plan, he has a journey for each and every one of us destined in his books.
Big Bro's video made me sad toooo! =( Worship was great though, it kindof reminded me of the Hillsong concert. Let's just say this worship is way better than the other ones we've had lately. I still have a reason to worship. I lalalalalove worship. It's like the greatest ways we can just praise our God who gave up his son for us.
After YFC, just chilled with people then played dodgeball hahaha. I got out though because I was gonna catch the ball but then I dropped it, FAIL. -_-
But yeah, we made a goal to make sure the amount of people RISES rather than drops. So if you're reading this, GO NEXT WEEK! Pretty please =) I'm sure you'll have a great time!
--------------
Other thoughts in my mind.... why does it take tragedy for us to love to our full potential? Who knows when the ones you love will be gone, and it'll be too late to say what you need to say or apologize. Will you only treat someone nice out of sympathy? Why can't we treat each other as if we were going to die the next day? Brothers and sisters, my eyes have been opened. I may not have known Archie, but how what happened to him is affecting my peers is affecting me also. It just breaks my heart to see such a young person go like that, it seriously has opened my eyes. You never know when your friend will be gone... let's all love to our full potential. You never know what can happen in a matter of seconds... =/
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment