Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

My Labor Day weekend was alright. On Sunday morning, I had to get up early to get ready and pack some clothes since I was going to Madera (near Fresno, 2 hours away) to visit my aunt. All my other cousins and stuff were going and sleeping over, so I was kinda excited. It was a 2 hour drive, but it went by quickly since I was doing homework and stuff. I got my english story done =) My parents and I were the last ones to get to the house, so when we got there, we all loaded up cars and headed to my aunt's house. We visited it, and like... she really looks different! I was really glad to see her, but really inside my hurts my heart just to know one day she's gonna be gone. But you know what, I'm going to stop thinking that, you never know what can happen, all you just need to do is pray.

After that, all my cousins and I, and my niece, went to Boomer's. Go Karting was funnnn! It was my first time. Except, the first time, I was going hella fast then I turned and it was hella crowded, then this girl and her Go-kart wasn't even facing straight, she was sideways in the middle of the road so I couldn't go freakin' around her. So I was going hella fast and I collided to her hella badly now my neck hurts. -_- I kept going though, but then she just stopped there so they made everyone stop. But then luckily they let us go again! I kicked my cousins' asses! Even Nolan's, I was surprised. Hahaha, hella fun though, we should go one day! After that, we just played in the Arcade and stuff. All I really played was those basketball shooting games and Deal or No Deal. Deal or No Deal was hella funny/fun to play though, the most we won was only 75 tickets though. =P After, we went to eat at In N Out and went back to the house. We watched some zombie movie again, thanks to Nolan because he has some fascination with zombies. I got pretty bored, and we all slept on the floor in the living room. I went to sleep at 12am and then woke back up at 9amish, did my math homework, and went to sleep. My parents lied and said we were going to leave to go back home before noon, and I was hella waiting for it because I was supposed to go movies with my friends. We didn't even leave until 4pm, and I ended up leaving Catchphrase there damnit. It took too long to get home, so I just decided not to go 'cause it would of been late. But yeah, I had a fun and kinda boring weekend and my neck hurts like an ass.

HOWEVER, tomorrow is the Hillsong concert!!! I'm so excited to just sing my lungs out for the love of God, along with my brothers and sisters! Just to feel that love and praise being put together in one big heart and sent out to God, how great that will feel... =) LIFE'S GOOD.

Remember, smile! God loves you, and I do too! :D

No comments: