Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reminisce.

Yesterday, I was awfully bored waiting to go to my uncle's birthday party so I decide to get songs and put them on my phone. I looked at 106.1's playlist for songs, and I saw "The Business" and I downloaded it. I actually like the song now, HAHA. I used to think it was annoying because it was my cousin's ringtone. But listening to the song now, it reminds me of summer. Just listening in it takes me back in a flash.

Ahhh, summer. Always going to the cousins' house and we'd always end up going to Target for no idea why. We always rented movies from the Red Box, and thanks to Nolan, we'd watch retarded movies about zombies because he's fascinated in them. Hahahaha. My cousins and I would spam each other with the same words over and over again, and we'd play games. I always had the best laughs with my cousins all the time.

What else about summer? CONFERENCEEE! I've been hella missing conference lately, just the worship, the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ass walks from the dorms to the stadium, the gross humidity, the lizards all over the place, being free to go wherever we want, the gay airplane experience.

Hmm.. also. The Blockles buddies! The chatroom, lol. I seriously wanna have a funny ass chatroom like that again, but then again it was only funny because we all barely knew each other so no awkwardness or anything. I must say, I miss hanging out with them all the time. Now it's only like once a week, and if not, once every other week. Let's talk on the phone more guys, I miss it.

Rising of a Rhapsody yfc musical was fun too. The practices, everyone falling over, and pulling it together in just one week. That's whatsup. It was hella short though, short but sweet.

Anyways, party yesterday = boring. We were watching Housewives of Atlanta, then we went to Walmart so Gian can get stuff for her costume. Went to Red Box, and we rented a movie but we didn't even watch it. -_- Idk where everyone went when we went back to Nolan's house, so I was just on AIM on the couch then I fell asleep. Soon, we went home. How fun right? Hahaha.

Today = bonding with my sister. Yay! Haven't really done that in a while..



I just wanna knowwww.. =/

1 comment:

lynn nguyen said...

yoo, when do you want to see hsm3 with the asb girls?! another dinner date, yeah?