Friday, August 8, 2008

8/8/08

YEAH, SO I'M PRETTY DAMN BORED.
Before I start though , happy August 8, 2008 (8/8/08)! =)

Today, I woke up smelling smoke. But then at the same time, I just laid in bed after waking up deciding whether to go jogging or not like I said I was. I was kinda lazy, but felt the need to. I needed to burn through this mess. So, I got up, and changed, got my iPod ready. However, I checked up on my mom downstairs to see if she fell asleep while cooking again. She tends to do that a lot, so the food ends up burning and stinking up the house, causing the fire alarms to go off. -_- So, it wasn't her, so I head out the door. However, I open my door and there's straightup hella freaking smoke in my neighborhood so I hella thought a house was on fire in my neighborhood so I yelled and told my dad. He told me not to go jogging, and I was like dude, I know. I didn't want my lungs to be clogged up with smoke anyways.

Haha, so I told him I was just gonna walk and see what happened. I walked straight from my house and I see a bunch of people crowding at the fence facing the highway (if you drive along that street going past Burger King and going towards Public Storage/Bowling Alley, you notice there's a view of the highway, that's where I was). I see smoke, so I assumed a car was on fire. I walk towards the fence more to see what everyone was looking at. Turns out like at the side of the freeway, there was a tree and the grass was on fire. Yeah, it wasn't that bad though. So I went back home and ate brunch or whatever.

I was hella bored at home, then went out, and kinda got in argument with mom/sister. So when I got home, I was pretty mad and I really wanted to take it out on something so I just went jogging instead. It was like 7pm, so it wasn't hot, kinda chilly. Went jogging for 20 minutes, and I must say I enjoyed it. It hella reminded me of my cross country/track days which I miss. I think I might just go jogging everyday, and who knows, I might end up with track again <3 I ended up being fcking hungry, so I walked to Burger King but then I was getting scared cause it was getting dark. So after I got my food, I ran back home while eating. Muahaha, very dangerous.

That was the end of my day. I want to blog more, but idk what to talk about. Today was probably the boringest or lamest day of my summer. I'd usually stay up laughing my ass off on AIM or on the phone or something but tonight was a fail. =( But yeah, I'm currently thinking of plans for my birthday. I already thought of one for the mains, yay.

WOOHOOO, date at Wingstop tomorrow<3 pretty excited.

No comments: