One week down, (insert large amount here) to go.
So, today I woke up at 5am with my lights and TV on as a result of me accidently falling asleep. Ahh! Turned them off, went back to sleep, and I woke back up at like 11am. I did my laundry, ate brunch, and then took a nap again. After, I decided to work on my World History outline which is now done. I just need to do my Algebra II homework which should be a piece of cake, then my English story. I already know what to write, but I just need to wait for my teacher to get back to me on whether we have to type it or whatnot. Then I watched some movie about the pope with my sister, Step Up 2, and The Bucket List. Decent movies.
I felt today was pretty productive. But at the same time hella boring.
I have the need to do this again.
1. Sometimes I have feelings that you do "bad" things... and I'm kindof disappointed in you.
2. I miss having classes with you, especially PE!!! Those good laughs... we may drift but I won't let it. I'm seriously going to make an effort to keep our friendship strong because I truly believe in it.
3. I can't believe I'm actually thinking that you might ____ him. At the same time I know you'd think I'm stupid for thinking you would, but the same situation happens every year... =/
4. I always get the vibes that you're "interested" or something, but I'm not. Sorry. -_-
5. You were a great friend, I don't even know how we drifted. But I still miss being your friend, it's just that you're too attached to "her".
6. "And I just gotta let you know, that I'm really feeling your style."
7. You're one of my close friends, but occasionally, I get either bitchy vibes from you or I get annoyed. Sorry =X
8. Follow your heartt, not your friends and what they think.
9. You're a great friend that I can always turn to if I wanna smile or laugh!
10. Oh favorite junior, I love you! Thanks for all the good ass laughs and memories. =)
So, tomorrow morning, I'm heading to the desolate town of Madera (2 hours away) with my parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins to visit my cousin who's been in the hospital and such. I might end up sleeping over, but we'll see. I'll probably be on my iPhone anyways so yeahhh. Text/call me though so I don't get bored which I probably will 'cause there's nothing to do there! =(
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment