Nothing like summer nights with these beeezies on the phone <3
Will you answer every question honestly?
Me: Sure
Michelle: Yes
Kevin: Yes
Matt: Hello!
Have you ever stayed up all night while drunk or high?
Me: No
Michelle: Nope
Kevin: No
Matt: Uhh, no!
Have you ever punched anyone in the face?
Me: Sure
Michelle: No
Kevin: No
Matt: I wanted to!
Do you miss anything or anyone?
Me: Yeah, I miss YOU ;)
Michelle: I kinda miss Trojan Olympics
Kevin: I miss camp
Matt: I miss my bandana
What makes you laugh no matter what?
Me: Hangouts w/ Michelle and Kevin
Michelle: Looking at Kevin Miranda
Kevin: Seeing people laugh
Matt: The video of Crisann getting scared
Who was the last person you talked to?
Me: Us four
Michelle: Us four
Kevin: Us four
Matt: Us four
What do you dislike at the moment?
Me: Michelle
Michelle: Kevin
Kevin: Michelle
Matt: Michelle
Do you think it is bad to have sex at your age?
Me: yes
Michelle: yeah
Kevin: yes
Matt: give me 2 more years
Will you get married?
Me: Not nowww.
Michelle: Right now, NO!
Kevin: At the age 25
Matt: Above 23, wait, yes yes.
HAHAHAHA
Will you be doing drugs in the near future?
Me: Nty
Michelle: Yes, oh wait no!!!
Kevin: No
Matt: Uhh, no, not in the near future
Do you lie about your age?
Me: no why would i do that! hahaha
Michelle: Yes
Kevin: Yeah
Matt: When I go to fresh choice
Are you happy with yourself?
Me: Why not
Michelle: Yes
Kevin: Yes
Matt: DUH!
Would you change yourself for the person you love?
Me: Uhh.... well no cause then they don't love me for me =(
Michelle: No
Kevin: Hell no!
Matt: Yes, if they're hot. No, why would I do that?
What do you think about when times get hard?
Me: Sleeping... hahahaha
Michelle: Tylenol
Kevin: God
Matt: Friends
When did you last cry?
Me: Yesterday
Michelle: I don't remember the last time I cried
Kevin: When I couldn't go to SF..
Matt: I cry every night
Do you believe in religion?
Me: Yeah
Michelle: Mhmm, of that is seen and unseen
Kevin: Yeah, the father almighty
Matt: Yah, I believe in god
Have you done bad things with your parents near by?
Me: Yeah, I cussed
Michelle: Yeah
Kevin: Yeah, when I'm near my brother
Matt: Yeah, I was drinking upstairs and my parents were downstairs
Have you started a horrible rumor about somebody?
Me: Nope
Michelle: No
Kevin: No
Matt: Undecided.
Did you ever fail the school year?
Me: No
Michelle: No, I haven't!!!!
Kevin: No
Matt: No!
Have you ever been too drunk to remember a certain night?
Me: Nah
Michelle: No
Kevin: No, wait, maybe, no.
Matt: I have a big booty
Do you think your future will be a good one?
Me: Yeahhh! =)
Michelle: I'm hoping!
Kevin: Yes!
Matt: Hopefully
Do you think you were raised well?
Me: I guess
Michelle: Yeah
Kevin: No comment
Matt: Yes, because I love my parents!
Do you have a secret that you've never told anyone?
Me: Yeah
Michelle: Yeah
Kevin: Yeah
Matt: Yes
How do you handle stress?
Me: I sleep or go running
Michelle: I cry, or listen to music
Kevin: Oh me too! I listen to music!
Matt: I cry
How would you spend your last day alive?
Me: I'd spend it trying to talk to everyone!
Michelle: Eating
Kevin: Spend it with everyone I know
Matt: I'd spent it with all my friends!
If your parents got divorced and you had to pick mom or dad to live with?
Me: My mom
Michelle: That's hard...
Kevin: Oh gosh my parents are already divorced
Matt: Both, and make them live with each other because I'm more important!
If you had to choose between having one family member or five of your closest friends?
Me: One family member
Michelle: DUH, family
Kevin: family member
Matt: Family first
Do you think you could ever forgive someone who murdered your family member?
Me: Eventually, be humble...
Michelle: NO
Kevin: No
Matt: No
Do you think you know the meaning of love?
Me: No.
Michelle: Yeah
Kevin: No
Matt: Not yet
What’s the most important part of a relationship in your opinion?
Me: Trust
Michelle: Yeah, trust and happiness
Kevin: You have to care about each other
Matt: Trust, happiness
If your parents didn't like the person you were dating, would you lose them?
Me: Nah, I wouldn't give up like that
Michelle: No
Kevin: No
Matt: No, cause I would make it work.
(insert hannah montana song here)
Do you always spend time with the same people?
Me: Yeah, with these dorks vvv
Michelle: Yeah, you guys!
Kevin: Yes
Matt: I always spend time with Russell
Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Me: Yeah, if its that bad
Michelle: Yeah
Kevin: Yes
Matt: Yeah
When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
Me: Everyday!
Michelle:(insert talking in a little girl voice)
Kevin: Yeah
Matt: This summer!
Where was your default picture taken?
Me: SF
Michelle: Outback
Kevin: Outback
Matt: San Francisco, I have a big butt
Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
Me: Not really
Michelle: That's hecka hard
Kevin: Yes
Matt: No, because you don't get action
What is your favorite color?
Me: Teal
Michelle: Purple, green, blue
Kevin: Red, blue, purple
Matt: Blue
What do you do when you have a bad day?
Me: I eat ice cream =)
Michelle: I sneeze
Kevin: I cook
Matt: I don't talk to anyone
Do you really think exs can be friends?
Me: why not!
Michelle: Yes
Kevin: I say yes stupid
Matt: Yes
Who messaged you last?
Me: Helen
Michelle: Raymond
Kevin: Nico
Matt: My black friend
If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Me: Nahhh
Michelle: Yeahhhh
Kevin: No, because I wouldn't hang out with you guys anymore
Matt: No, because that would mean I have to hang up the phone
Do you fall for people easily?
Me: Nope
Michelle: No
Kevin: Hello
Matt: I can stick quarters in my bellybutton
Are you quick to start a fight?
Me: Depends
Michelle: Yes, with Kevin
Kevin: Yes
Matt: ?
Do your parents really know YOU?
Me: No
Michelle: No
Kevin: No
Matt: Yes, they've seen me naked
Lyrics stuck in your head?
Me: I wanna thank your mommmmy and daddy for doing what they do!
Michelle: No, wth I don't think of music
Kevin: I hate music
Matt: Officially Missing You remix
Are you tired?
Me: Heeell yeah.
Michelle: *yawn*
Kevin: I'm okay
Matt: I am content.
Do you own an iPod?
Me: Yes
Michelle: I do
Kevin: Yes
Matt: Samsung juke ftw
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Me: Regular
Michelle: Chocolate
Kevin: Regular
Matt: Chocolate soymilk
When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Me: I don't even remember... like June!
Michelle: @ Freshman Orientation
Kevin: @ Freshman Orientation
Matt: 5 weeks, 2 days, 10 hours ago
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Me: Yeah =(
Michelle: Yeah
Kevin: Yes
Matt: Yeah, they just be jealous of my sexy body
Why would they?
Me: Because idk...
Michelle: Reality
Kevin: I don't know
Matt: Yeah, they just be jealous of my sexy body
Is anyone in love with you?
Me: no.
=(
Michelle: My parents
Kevin: my family
Matt: x3 moochelle
Ever cry in public?
Me: yeah
Michelle: yeah
Kevin: yes
Matt: yeah
Do you want any piercings or tattoos?
Me: I want a tattoo! A hello kitty!
Michelle: I wanted a lip ring before...
Kevin: No
Matt: Lip ring
What's the weather like?
Me: HOT
Michelle: hot and cold
Kevin: it's hot
Matt: sexy!
Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Me: Nty =(
Michelle: That would be a turn off
Kevin: I would say no because it would look weird
Matt: If they're hot...
Do you pay attention to the calories on the box?
Me: Yeah
Michelle: No
Kevin: Sometimes
Matt: I'm a man
Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
Me: Same sex
Michelle: yes
Kevin: um
Matt: I'm a man.
Do you watch the news?
Me: Sometimes
Michelle: No not really
Kevin: Only if my mom wants me to
Matt: Uhhhhh, I watch bill o'riley
How did you get one of your scars?
Me: Surgery
Michelle: I really don't know
Kevin: Volleyball
Matt: Basketball
Who was the last person to make you mad?
Me: Parents
Michelle: Kevin
Kevin: Parents
Matt: I don't know
What kept you up last night?
Me: Kevin and Raymond
Michelle: You guys
Kevin: Raymond
Matt: You guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment