Sunday, August 17, 2008

Funny

Funny how fast a year can pass by. As Freshman Orientation went by on Friday, it made me remember mine last year. Being in Daniel and Steven's group, free cookies, group 23! Yeaaah. Registering, waiting a long ass time for everyone else to register, then Q-Cup.

My mind is still buzzing and I knew exactly what was on my mind at that time. Someone was a little too late, and finally a new interest came buzzing up. But now, all that's gone. I don't talk to either of them. =/

It's almost my birthday! Just 3 more days, but I'm not excited... well idk. Here comes the last week of summer, shiiiit. Last summer, I remember purposely stranding myself at home because of rising gas prices and my friends living on the other side of town. This summer, I've been really blessed with these opportunities I've been given, and taken, and have been worth it. I've almost met hella new people and gained new friendships. Conference was mosdef the highlight though.

My last week is basically filled up though... DAMNIT.

Monday: Registration/Leadership work
Tuesday: Hanging out w/ friends for my birthday
Wednesday: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom w/ cousins (kinda iffy about it though, parents are complaining)
Thursday: Student Council Training
Friday: Confirmation Reunion

Yeah, man. We should all hella watch the sunset together one of those last days of summer though. Summer '08, you've been a real great one. Actually my favorite summer of all time, I've been going out more than I usually would. No regrets.

Anyways, today friends came over to my house (first time this summer ahah) and we chilled. Vivian, Joann, Lynn, & I. First we just took pictures, and painted Joann's nails. Thennnn we went to play Rockband and made stupid ass videos HAHA. We went to Burger King too! But yeah, it was fun. They can always make me laugh, love 'em!

I was just watching the Olympics, and gg Michael Phelps. 8/8 Gold Medals, and all his races have been crazy. He almost didn't even get like 2-3 of them, but geez, FREAKIN' BEAST.

I'm hella bored right now, so I guess I'll say 10 things.

1. I haven't talked to you in a while.... I miss you! =(
2. I am truly, truly, truly fortunate to have a friend like you. You keep me sane, I swear.
3. I feel held back from opening up to you lately.
4. It's hard for me to be myself around you 'cause you're always giving me bad vibes and that mean muggin'.
5. Why so serious all the time?!
6. Sometimes, you just need to get some sense slapped into you.
7. Our conversations are getting boring. =/
8. I'm interested, but seriously don't think anyone's gonna ever happen.
9. Dude, you hella make me laugh. lmao
10. Sometimes, it's just really so hard to get along with you... you get mad at me for the things I say, but you should listen to yourself too.

Note to self: blog about changes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday: confirmation reunion! DUHH! you better goo! Spread the word!