Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last day of summer.

Sooo, to celebrate our last night being able to stay up for summer, the mains and I decided to have an all nighter and whoever won got a dollar from everyone. Dude, I was almost gonna win but I SERIOUSLY don't remember how the heck I fell asleep =/ So unexpectedly, Kevin won. We went to sleep like at 5:30am-ish, and I woke back up at 7am because I was feeling sick. Robbie gave me cupcakes that night and it made me real sick =( It was good though!

Went to the 12:30 mass at SJB, then chilled for a bit after with Celeste and Chelsea. Love those two! Then went homeeee, we were supposed to meet up to bowl at 2pm, but it ended up being stalled until like 4pm. I was bored so I just left my house, and then I went to Lucky's because I figured it was cold in there. I decided I wanted to buy Matt ice cream in attempt to making him feel better because he went through a rough night, but then I just waited around until him and Russ called saying they were at the bowling alley so it wouldn't melt. HOWEVER, Kevin called me and told me to reserve a lane ASAP so I was gonna go do that, then go back to Lucky's. On my way to the bowling alley, I was waiting, and all of a sudden someone rolls down their windows and is like "hi". It was Matt, I was like wtf HAHAHAHA. Since he was there, I went back to Lucky's to buy the ice cream then I brought it back. Matt and Russ forced me to bring them to my house cause they wanted to see it, so we went. And hahaha funny, cause when we got there, Michelle, Kevin, and Raymond got dropped off there. We went in my house and I like dropped cupcake frosting on my fan and I don't know. HAHA

We left for the Bowling Alley and then bowled. I've never bowled before!! I kept getting gutters. It was pretty fun though, even though I feel like I humiliated myself. =P After bowling, we took peeeektures then went to Taco Bell and had some good laughs. Then, we were just like messing around on the street and took pictures. At some point, we were just sitting there and some drunk or high lady came up to us while she was smoking and said "Watch out for those guys mumblemumblemumblemumblemumble motha fuckas" and damnit, Kevin was recording but he shoulda turned around! Hahaha. Raymond and Matt left and then Kevin told me to chase their car so he could take a picture, and Ray thought I wanted a ride. But nope!

This was a great way to end my summer, with the people I felt I got the most close to this summer. Thank you Michelle De Leon, Kevin Miranda, Raymond Lazaro, Russell Banzon, and Matt Ganan for making my summer hella dope. =)

I'll post pictures up later, my eyes are hella irritated and wanna sleep. 0 Period is gonna be a pain in the ass to wake up for! =(

No comments: