Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello Sophomore Year

Sooo, school started on Monday. It's great seeing everyone's beautiful faces again, nothing like them hugs! =) Oh, and we're totally out of freshman lane. We managed to get some tables, and I'm pretty surprised. I honestly didn't think we would be able to snag those tables we wanted, but we did. Woohoooo!

So, lemme talk about my classes...

1st period (Tam/Algebra2) : It's weird having my ex-class advisor as my teacher now. She's pretty cool, but I don't really have friends in this class. Plus, the fact there's a bunch of freshman in this class kinda makes me feel dumb. This class seems easy, and I think I can adapt to it. Seems like an independent class tooo. I'll manage.

2nd period (Romero/Spanish2) : There's hella juniors in this class! And I don't really have friends in this class either, but I'm making some! I'm already having some good ass laughs! The teacher is reallly nice and her class seems fun, I heard it's hard though. It's better having a teacher that doesn't teach you anything though.

3rd period (Alvelais/Chemistry) : I lalalallove this class cause I have it with Mariel and Michelle D., and a couple of other heads in my class include Vy, Michael, Georgie, and Richard. We're pretty loud, and I don't know. It's just fun being in a class and sitting next to some of my closest friends! The teacher is pretty funny too =)

4th period (Bielski/World History) : This will probably be my most boring and difficult class, hands down. This class is sooooooooooo boring, and thank goodness I sit in the back (texting muahaha) and we already got assigned to do a fat outline that I already finished.

5th period (Harris/Leadership) : I got this class with my fellow officers, who are my good friends. I'm sure this class will be fun, except when we get yelled at/in trouble. 0=)

6th period (Ngo/English2) : I think this will be one of my favorite classes, because Ms. Ngo will probably be my favorite teacher. Hehe, I also have this class with Mariel, Greg, and Rose. It's funnnnnnnn! Well, so far.

0 period PE yesterday and today was the same. They took roll, gave us a chance to dropout because a lot of people fail due to tardies/absenses, and then told us we could buy clothes and locks tomorrow. Then told us goodbye, so the class only lasted like 15 minutes. -_- Whatever, beats dressing out! I'm gonna have to choose between volleyball and rugball, but rugball ftw. It's one of my favorite sports to play, and I must admit I was a beast at it last year ;)

I must say though, I really miss summer. I'm pretty tired, and the hours I'm spending at school is the hours I used to sleep hehe.

I am going to take my grades hellamore seriously this year, like I say that all the time, but I'm serious. I have no true electives except like Leadership, and everything is workworkwork. I want to see a spankin' beautiful 4.0 or at least 3.5+ ish on my report card instead of low 3.0s. =)

Also, I can't find my spare camera battery that was originally from my old camera. So if my parents ask for it cause they wanna use the old camera, I'm screwed. I also cannot find my iPod. The last time I used it, it was when I was jogging, so it's gotta be somewhere at home. But I can't find it, I feel hella like empty without it! My iPod knows me. It always plays the right song on how I'm feeling. Wahhhhh.

No comments: