
these beezies <3
Well, anyways. I went to sleep like at 4am last night. Talking to some people, and ended up falling asleep on some. Sorry guys =X It was on accident. I don't even remember what I was talking about to most people, I was hella drowsy and was struggling to think and type. I woke up at 11am by choice and took a shower, and right when I got out Michelle D. calls me and tells me to go pick up the registration packet with her and Kevin. So I get ready, and wait forever days for my parents get home to drop me off. They drop me off at school, and I had to clear my fine for a book I never checked out, everything's all good. Got my packet, then walked to the basketball courts to meet up with Michelle, Kevin and Raymond. Just sat there for awhile, then shot around and played horse. I began to realize how much I miss playing sports. That exhilaration when you rush, just wanting nothing more than to just to get that ball in the damn basket. I've been thinking back to 7th grade, but now, it's all gone. Same with track. I kinda wanna go jogging and start training, but I'm not sure if I'll pull through with track this year. I really want to though. =/
After, we walked to Raymond's house and we just chilled and watched Drumline. Clumsy me ended up somehow knocking my waterbottle off the table onto myself, and on the floor. -_- My bad Raymond, sorry. Haha, I don't even know how that happened. We transfered to his room and then played Brawl, took pictures, then just laid down cause we were hella tired. HAHA Ray's radio was on then Heaven Sent came on. Everyone was laying down and Ray was sleeping and everyone hella got up at the same time and looked me and was like, YOUR MYSPACE SONG! funny shizzle. Handled some 2011 stuff, then Russell came. Kevin was supposed to be home like an hour ago so I leave with Kevin and Michelle to go back to Michelle's house to help her with the agenda and minutes. Then we talk about "secret stuff" and my birthday plans. Yay, I have a plan! But I'm not inviting hella people. Barely, actually. It's a seeeecret. Then yeah, went home like at 8am. and here I am.
ugh. =( If only you knew,
Though I know I shouldn't be concerned, in the back of my mind I can't help but question..
I'm trippin out too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment