
So today was great. Well, I woke up early today because I was supposed to go Michelle D's house but fail. Hahaha, oh man. So then yeah, my cousin IMed me on AIM and was like.. my friend's gonna pick you up after she eats so we can hang out! I was like mmmkay but when is she eating? And she was like right now. I was like O_O because I didn't even get ready or anything so I was hecka rushing. Bleh, looked nasty but who cares!
So, Vanvy picked me up and Tammy was in the car! =D I miss her! Haha, haven't seen her since school ended. Her little brother is sooo cute, "is that Alyssa?!" HAHA. Yup, so we dropped Tammy + her little brother at their grandma's house and then went to Alyssa's. Chilled for a bit, then played some racing game against Nolan. Damn, I can't drive. -_____- Then we left to go to Downtown San Jose, but then we got delayed because we heard my little cousins fighting and yelling at each other from outside. =P Left, then got parking. We walked around, then bought drinks at Quickley's or whatever. Went to Circle A, sister looked at longboards, etcetcetc. Yeah, we didn't do much. But then we went in the Tech Museum to look at what we could without going inside. It was alright, went in Gift Shop. Hahaha. After, headed to Great Mall because my sister still wanted to buy a longboard. We were in Zumiez for hella long =/ But my sister finally got a longboard! I wanna learn how to ride it when she gets back from SoCal. =D
After that, we went to Nolan's house to chill. We were all spamming each other with texts, freakin' Adrian. -_- On the way back to Alyssa's
house, we decided to stop by Fowler Park or whatever. We watched the sunset! Took hella pictures of it, it was uber cute. =) Then we went back to Alyssa's house again to chill, watched Olympics. USA crushed Belgium in beach volleyball. Watched my cousins play Blockles, helped Nolan win a round hahaha. Went home around 10ish, and they uploaded pictures.Found out some stuff today. =/ Sicknesses suck. It seems like it runs in the family a lot. Why does it always take tragedy to realize what we have now can be gone so soon? Well for now, it gives me another reason why I want to run.
Tomorrow.. I mean today, waking up like at 6 to get ready for Freshman Orientation. I'm gonna be tired. After, fundraiser for our class then IDK, chillin? I don't know how the eff I'm gonna get to YFC tho.
No comments:
Post a Comment