I'm really bored right now.
Stealing from Jeanine.
Ten people
1) I'm really happy for you, I can see it now... =)
2) I'm glad I'm not getting annoyed of you anymore... hahaha
3) I think you're really cool, like really. HAHA, never met any guy who does airhugs and airfives. Wooo! I can see us as good friends.
4) You're weirdly attractive... HAHAHA.
5) I really miss you, I think breakdancing has consumed your life.
6) I'm glad we're getting closer, but sometimes I feel as if you get annoyed of me sometimes, so I try to keep my distance but then you say you miss me. I don't know.
7) I wish you weren't so mean to me.
8) Sometimes I just wanna stop ignoring you, but I have a strong feeling you're gonna get on my nerves again.
9) I still really want to get to know you... =)
10) hi russell
Nine things about yourself
1) I'm a whitewashed filipino. Blame my parents for that.
2) I love strawberry lemonade.
3) When I was in Cross Country, I used to rank top 5 in my category =)
4) I love sushi!
5) I used to be hella scared of scary movies, but they're all whatever to me now.
6) I used to be scared of rollercoasters, until last year... now I love them! Thanks Michelle N. and Jennifer <3 hahaha
7) I knew majority of those underground hip hop songs before they turned hype on MySpace.
8) Why yes, I own like 3-4 pairs of Vans, I just don't wear them.
9) I don't like how people stereotype me with crosses and churches just because I'm a strong believer.
Eight ways to win your heart
1) Be nice to me.
2) Good sense of humor
3) Drug-free!!
4) Random acts of kindness
5) Trustworthy
6) Don't lie
7) Be loyal to God =)
8) Nice smile or style ;D
Seven things that cross your mind a lot
1) What I'm going to do in college
2) I need more money
3) Food... HAHA
4) When will it be me?
5) My parents
6) I want sushi
7) Worship songs =)
Six things you wish you never did
1) Told someone how I felt, them blew them off because I was scared of their reaction. I actually could of had a chance. =|
2) Eat my dad's calamari that one day.... HAHA = food poisoning
3) Sprain my pinky in 7th grade during basketball tryouts. !@$%
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
Five likes of opposite sex
1) Trust
2) Honesty
3) Communication
4) Family-oriented
5) Sense of humor
i basically just copied jeanine. sorry... HAHA
Four turn offs
1) Annoying
2) Disrespectful
3) Talking to too many girls at once
4) Breaking the law... HAHA
plus a lot more
Three smilies that describe your life momentarily
1) =)
2) =)
3) -_- (i'm bored)
Two things you want to do before you die
1) Travel the world
2) Help children in the Phillippines/Africa
One confession
1) Dude, I don't even know what to confess. Like I have a lot on my mind, but I just can't think of one perfect one. TO BE EDITED....
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment