Damn, today was hellahella hot. I probably got darker from those short periods of time I was in the sun, it was hella burning me up!
So, day 4 of school today. I went to 0 period, and for the first time they didn't release us hella early but instead like at 7:45am. We got our locker assignments, and I just realized I forgot my locker. shit. haha I'll find it tho, cause I had to buy a new padlock at Target and they only had colored ones so my lock is purple in the middle but whatevs. My locker is like in the middle of the middle aisle, and I don't know anyone! Oh well, new friends =)
1st period, yay! My teacher actually lets us start on homework while she teachers the lesson because she keeps telling us how boring she is and yeah. Haha, woohoo! But I felt bad because I sit next to Jun and he didn't bring his book so he couldn't start on HW cause I was already on the next page. Whoopsies! 2nd period Spanish, sub! We got our spanish books, and I was just laughing with David and this indian dude who sits behind me because we were looking through the book and there was weird pictures. Look at the chapter 1 picture! There's like a girl sitting on a girl, idk it's weird. 3rd period chemistry, got books then worked on stuff. 4th period, world history. Wasn't that boring today, because for the beginning of the period I was just with Mariel and Jeanette and Ashley #2. We were laughing, then we watched a video. At lunch, the guys were hogging the table gambling so I had to stand. It was fcking hot!! Then 5th period leadership, we just thought of more spirit days. 6th period, English! We had our first journal entry and we had to write in the perspective of the last sub we had. I wrote about the time we had a sub in Veltri's class (Mr. G) and he got pissed at us for playing cards and was like THIS IS NOT A CASINO! And some girl had a cake on her table because it was her birthday and he was like... THIS IS NOT A RESTAURANT! Lmao, me and Kevin always laugh about that. We only had to write half a page but I ended up writing a page hehe. And then Ms. Ngo told us we have like blogging assignments online on Blogspot. Sweeet! :D
Afterschool, chilled at tables and watched the guys gamble again. I was stuck in the middle of them so it was even hotter, so I relocated myself to the other table. Just talked to like Roxanne and Phoung and stuff, good laughs! Gian and my mother picked me up, they had vietnamese sandwiches and spring rolls, yummy ;] and Gian wanted a mocha Joe cause it was so hot from BK so I got one too. Afterrrrrr, Russell and Matt wanted to stop by and say hi since they went jogging but my mother was home so we decided to meet up at Taco Bell instead. So I walked over there, and I was hiding for a bit. Haha, dude it was sooooo hot! I needed to buy paper, so we went to Lucky's out of all places but I thought it was too expensive since I expected it to be like a buck or 50 cents. So we went to Dollar Tree, but then they only had wide ruled. Same thing happened when we went to Longs Drugs, and then we went to Target and same thing happened again! Matt and Russ were hella yelling can i have yo numba too?! HAHAHA.. then we went to Walgreens and I finally got paper! Then Matt and Russ left and I waited for my sister to pick me up and my mom and her forced me to go to (notso)Great Mall.
I didn't really expected to buy anything, but I snagged a nice pair of plaid vans cause my mom also had to buy her brother shoes from Vans and he lives in the Phillippines and yeahhh. Then we went to Old Navy and I bought a jacket and found a nice pair of sandals on clearance, but they're kinda big. Whatever, they're nice and cheap 8) Then I got a backpack at Gap, yaaaaaay I think I'm gonna use it tomorrow. Well actually, it might make my back sweaty lol so nevermind. Maybe though! Went to Forever21, saw hella new stuff but wasn't interested. I need to buy new jeans, I still can't find my favorite pair! -_- They barely have skinnies now, its like skinny but it's not even tight at the calves.
When I got home, I had a bunch of Algebra II, Spanish, Chemistry, and World History homework to do. I had to bring 4 books home, boooooo! It was a pain. I'm gonna go to school a bit earlier than I do before 0 period to put them back in my locker, I don't wanna haul them to 0 period.
I'm focusing pretty well on school now, but it's only the first week. I'm probably gonna start getting lazy later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment