Monday, August 18, 2008

Last week of summer.

So, it's finally here. The last week of summer. NOOOOOOOO =( This has been the best summer of my life, hands down.

Anyways, today I barely woke up to go to church to help as projectionist again. Damn, I messed up a few times but Ed didn't see most of the times lmao. After church, my sister and I went home to supposedly go out with my parents but they were being big grumps and wanted to go fishing. However the past 5 times they went fishing, they didn't catch anything so my sister didn't wanna waste her day off doing that. Instead, we went to eat at McDonalds, then went to Eastridge. We only went to Forever 21, and I didn't find anything I like. After, went to Alyssa's house but I was beat so I fell asleep on Chris' bed. Nolan woke me up later and then we left to go to Frozo's.

Frozo's is pretty darn delicious. Mango yogurt ftw. Plus adding real mangos in it. MMMMMMMM. Then my sister got a carwash at Shell, it was amusing to watch. We took pictures in the car! After that, we went to Target and took magazines and sat near the garden area to read it. Yeah we just chilled there it was funnnnnnnn. "Crisann, you're into school, do we REALLY have to bring in reams of paper?!?" lol wtf I'm into school?!

After, went to Redbox to rent a movie and we ended up getting Shutter and watching it at Nolan's house. Lmao, Nolan and Adrian are funny ass commentators.

Me: Hahaha I bet you she's in the middle.
Nolan: hehehe she wants to make a sandwich!

HAHA, but yeah that movie was uh interesting. Wasn't that scary, and it hella ended when I least expected it. After that, we just chilled for a bit then I went home. Had some funny ass convos with Kevin and Raymond. hahahaha

REGISTRATION TODAY! I bet you my ID will be ugly. boooooooooooooooo.

No comments: