Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blessing #1


Lisa Beltran
I'd like to praise God for this sister of mine. She used to be one of those people I'd just see at YFC meetings. Knowing of her, but not really knowing her. It wasn't until I went to my first YFC Camp that I graduated at. August 11-13, 2006. Lisa was assigned my DGL. She was really nice, and we got along just fine. Nothing really hit me hard until it came to the one on one sessions. From that moment, I would of never thought I could of broken down and cried so much in front of someone, and that I could spontaneously open up to her. Back then, I was a really insecure person. God just opened my eyes that Lisa was there for a reason. Thanks to her, I overcame that great obstacle that had been killing me for a long time, and realized that YFC is another backbone to my life if I ever need anyone. She was a great part of that experience, that weekend that forever changed my life and faith forever.

Today, Lisa is one of my close sisters from our cluster, and she always finds a way to make me laugh, from the funny fish faces she makes to her sarcasm, I just really wanna thank God for putting her in my life. I believe her bubbly personality can just light up a whole room, and she's one of the greatest sisters I've ever met.

Thank you.

No comments: