Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sadie Hawkins 2009

Just got home from Sadies, I'm so dead, I'm going to knock out after I blog.

Last final was today. Started off with Leadership, we had to work on stuff for Sadies. I helped make the big balloon arch for the dance, but we were really behind. That's all I did for 2 hours straight, and we didn't finish. Last final was an in-class essay for English. Pretty easy, wanted to sleep after. Afterschool, helped set up for the dance in the gym. Then, went to Great Mall with Rio and Michelle to eat some thai food and some really old guy hit me on me, it was gross and scary. Got dropped off at home, thanks Rio!

Tammy came over because we were "dates" and yeahh, we chilled, laughed, and got ready. She has this miracle curler, IT'S REALLY SMALL. Probably as small as a marker, I hecka doubted it in but it was really good. Thanks for curling my hair Tammy =) Changed outfits like twice, headed to the dance.

Cafeteria for pictures, we couldn't think of a pose but just ended up doing whatever. Chilled for a bit, coat check, then went inside for the dance! As always, we just stood there then everyone started dancing. Lots of people! Lots of people freaking too in fact, the chaperones/advisors were barely busting on people in the beginning. However, they started to do so at the end, Russell & Victoria got their wristbands cut off by Mr. McMurray, hahahahahaha. I WARNED THEM!! I saw him watching them. Everyone was with their dates the whole dance =( It made me sad and wish I had brought a date. I still had hella fun though. I really let loose more, if you know what I meann hahaa, I think it wasn't just me you know.

my only memorable picture from the dance... HAHA

Sadies 2009 > Sadies 2008 > Homecoming 2008 > Homecoming 2007

I was hella singing and dancing around by myself during the slowdances pretending someone was there, but I was just dancing with air haha. Nothing else to do!

Coming to the dance with curled hair and coming out with it straightened out with just sticky hairspray left on it... you know you had fun. HAHA



One thing was on my mind throughout the whole dance, and that was you....

No comments: