Today was so........ content. I was pretty happy for the most part, but it was kinda killed with some unfortunate events -_-
It was pretty warm today for some reason! I sweat for the first time in '09, lmao as silly as that oh so sounds. I played against Kristina for the first time, it was kinda weird, because we've never been on different teams for Rugball for this whole year =P We smashed on their team thoo. :D
So in Leadership today, I was trying to do my english homework that was due the next period until Harris announces who's presenting for the Leadership debate speeches and she says my name. Of course, my reaction is WTF? I'm presenting tomorrow. Cause I thought I was presenting tomorrow. And she tells me I'm presenting today, it even says on the paper. I was not prepared, whatsoever. I knew what to say kinda, but I didn't plan how I was going to say and it wasn't put together. So fck, I had to put it together in like 10 minutes and wing it. I was hella nervous, and when I got up there, my mouth was spitting out a bunch of BS trying to pass the time. They were supposed to raise a fly swatter when I reached 1:45 to show I should start to conclude, but they NEVER did so when I ran out of things to say, I just stood there saying uhhh and just decided to end it there. And when I finished, she tells me my time was 2:04. wtff, never raised that stupid swatter! I think I did horrible, and it bothered me because I really could of done so much better than that =X ughhhh. and I don't even know if I won, because she said the votes were 10 to 9. She didn't say who had how many. I forgot to vote for myself, lol. -_-
And now I'm here, kinda disappointed that I'm not joining track this year again. My parents went to Cache Creek yesterday and my mom won the jackpot, and I guess they were too tired so they just rented a room and stayed there and are coming back tonight. And the parent meeting is tonight and no parents are present to go. But honestly, I guess it's the best that I don't join. I'm going to be stressed as fck already with Trojan Olympics and Spring Dance that is going to be around that time. Without those right now, I'm pretty exhausted and I feel like my grades have more potential. Lame though, because I don't see a point in joining track anymore.. I'm going to forget all the skill and experience and it's not gonna be the same. I guess you gotta know your priorities in life.
"Seems I could get along just fine,
so why don't we just take our time?
'Cause we have that and more
and we don't know what God has in store"
Waiting on itt, it's constantly on my mind now. But youknoww, can't help but smile =)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment