YAYY first week after break is done. Felt so long, maybe due to lack of sleep. GONNA SLEEP IN TODAYY =) School was okay, it was windy as heck and it was pissing mee off. Afterschool was fun, we helped Ashley N. ask someone to sadies & took pictures and stuff. Matt and Troy came to visit! 2nd time I hung out with Troy in person, I think.
Later on, James picked us up and we went to the new library. Pretty nice! Went to Great Mall after and walked around and we chilled at Jollibee hahah. Hey Troy, you're pretty dope, you're a chill cat. Talked about what was supposed to be an embarrassing blog? Umm, discussed it later on.
After, we left Troy (Haha sorry) and we went to Banana Leaf to buy Pad Thai. The other 2 went to Verizon and I was just sitting outside of Banana Leaf in case our food finished, and this white guy was like "what a great friday night right?" and i was like "uhhh mhmm." I didn't know what to say, then I went inside because I was scared.
We ate at St. Johns, near the Confirmation Classroom then went to YFC? Learned about the parts of mass and the deeper meaning of the stuff in it. After, worship, haha. Had talks with a few people after.
Wow, really? =X I really never expected this... this is just a big shock to me, and I never knew this would hit me today. Idk, I'm still kinda confused. Time will do for now, but I have faith, I'll admit that. I guess you can say "Realize" by Colbie Caillat can perfectly sum up my thoughts, really.
"But I can't spell it out for you, no it's never gonna be that simple.."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment