Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weak


<--- I was listening to music on my phone after the Chemistry final, which was really easy in my opinion, and I go all the way down and see the number 143. If there's a number I've seen the most in my life, it's gotta be 143. Before I took a nap, I looked at the clock and it was 1:43. Legit.

Chemistry final was easy, but the World History test was a booo. I think I got maybe a C on that, quotes are hecka confusing.

Today I felt soo blaghh because I'm sick. I wanted to sleep after my history final, but as I put my head down, I couldn't breathe because of my congested nose >< Where would I be without you? I honestly could of fallen into so many temptations if it wasn't for him. And as I get weak and put down by thinking of the negative, the many blessings I have in my life flash through my mind. Praise you God for those blessings, they give me a reason to want to live. As you try to break me down, I always remember you're just pushing me to my limits, and in the end, I'll get stronger. It's like climbing the highest mountain ever, it becomes so hard and becomes something I just wanna quit and step down. But once you overcome it and get to the top, it will feel unexplainably great.

And if life gets too hard, you're not just gonna go and quit and kill yourself are you? No, that's dumb. you just gotta keep moving.

We fall down, we rise up, we stand first in you oh Lord.

Maybe each blog I'm going to talk about a blessing sent down in a form of a person. Yeah, I wanna do that. =)

I'll update with that later.

No comments: