I think today I woke up on a sour note. I woke up feeling like crap, emotionally and physically. Emotionally I'm not sure why, but physically because I got so little sleep and it kinda feels like I just got maybe 30 minutes of sleep when in reality I got more. I need more sleep, and I need to stop complaining about it cause it is my fault haha.
Today at school was eh, I was kinda =/ 0 period, I was about to score but I just saw Kristina standing so I attempt to pass it to her but it flies just by her because she didn't know I was going to. If I just ran and kept going, I would of scored. Fail. -_- And my PE teacher was playing on the other team and she was like why'd you do that!! Haha, woo. -_- Finally didn't almost fall asleep in chemistry, and presented in World History. Our teacher and this girl right in front of us kept interupting us, but oh well, adds on to the 5 minutes we were supposed to take. Leadership were presentations, they were pretty good! I'm hella nervous for mine now. English we read stories about marriage, and I almost fell asleep -___- Funny cause I was just holding my stories and I was about to fall asleep so I just dropped them on the ground, whoops.
Afterschool, went to Nob Hill & Juice City with Vivian and Kevin. Later on, Kevin left so it was just me and Vivian. We had a girl talk about lots of stuff. Girl talks and Arizonas. Haha, I love it. I always seem to have an Arizona when we have girl talks afterschool. Red Apple Green Tea, yumm. Michelle came on later on and joined the talk, then I had to goo.
This buzz about Sadies drives me more insane everyday -__- I really don't know who to ask. I think I'm just gonna go alone or with a friend, HI VIVIAN OR TAMMY! hahaa
ASDJAKJDHAKJSDHJAKDHKJAHDAKJ.
You, are driving me crazy. I can honestly say I've had enough of it, =X telling me all this stuff and me having to act like I care when I really just... don't. Sorry. It kinda hurts too. I feel like... you don't see anything from me. Always everyone around me. Am I secondary friend to you?! You make me feel so damn invisible and worthless. I try so hard, but in the end, it just makes me feel like nothing. Thanks, thanks so much. Such a bitter feeling..
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment