Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"If it's in His will, let it be done."

Haha, that quote was from Mikha's status on AIM. I really liked it.

Anyhow, today was interesting. Cold in 0 period again, and I'm actually starting to play hella hard. I love scoring, and feeling like I'm just flying by people as I dodge their tags to score. :D 2nd period, legitsauce game. My team kept gambling and the score ended up being 49-0, but we eventually caught up and barely beat them in points by the time the period ended. FREE CANICA! =)

Afterschool, chilled for a bit then went to Tapioca with Michelle Nguyen. We caught up with each other over some Thai and Milk Tea with Calamari and Chicken, haha. Walked back to school for Boys' Basketball game, where I had to work student store. JV game was honestly boring. Varsity game was a tad bit more interesting, where the highlight was when our basketball captain went for a halfcourt buzzer shot at the end of the first half and made it. It was legit, something you don't get to see often. Both games, MHS fell short, but it was interesting watching them put up a fight.

Gosh, what's wrong with the world now? This next part of my blog may sound a bit... harsh, but I'm tired of seeing all the LUST you guys people think is love. Why do I believe most of the people I know nowadays are lusting rather than being in true love? Because, many of our generation is giving into temptation and giving into to premarital sex. Honestly now, is it really worth it giving yourself up at such a young age? You put yourself at so much risk, and you might not even be marrying this person that you think you're oh so much in love with. It disappoints me more and more to find out all these dirty secrets about the people.

At Disco Camp, I learned about how sex is kinda like duct tape being stuck on your arm. The first time you do it, it's stuck onto your arm and it'll hurt. But, as each time you do it represents the tape being ripped off and stuck back on your arm, the tape loses its stickiness. The stickiness represents the love and specialness you put into it as you fall into temptation. Soon enough, you'll lose all that stickiness. You're going to lose it to someone you might not even marry, so is it worth it? You've got to save it for the person you're going to marry, because when you marry someone, you know for sure you're in love. God will put you through the tests, and when you guys give yourselves up together for the first time, it'll even be more special. According to the people who gave the talks, it'll make you fall more deeply in love. But if you commit premarital sex, will you be able to share that experience with your spouse?

Well, I just want all of you with a significant other or interest in someone right now to ask yourself... what do you love about the other person so much? Are you more attracted to them because of their stunning looks and body, or for their personality? Or is it because of their social status, or the true person they are in the inside? Think deep inside, love > lust

Well, my parents finally came back today from Cache Creek. They're in an argument, and it makes me really sad to see my mom hurting from all the BS my dad gives her. Honestly, I get fed up with my dad also. I'd rather not badmouth him and go on, but I really wish I could help my mom out.. =/

So, what's on the sweeter side? I have about $400 saved up for summer in which 400 bucks will go towards a Road Trip to LA and I must save about $300 for Conference in Chicago. I need 300 more bucks by July. 50 bucks a month, how will I do it? I don't know, but let's hope I can.

No comments: