Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Umm

Day 1 of finals today, Algebra II and Spanish. Algebra II was easier than I expected, probably because it was multiple choice so that you can just plug in answers and you wouldn't really have to solve it yourself. Spanish II was easy too, except the listening part. We got little chances to hear it, and the people talked too fast for me to process the information and such -_- I'd say I got an A on the Algebra II final and maybe a A- or B on the Spanish one.

Feeling more sick today, ughhhh, my throat like burns and my nose is just congested. No more sneezing though. Ignore me if I was a bitch to you today or seemed grumpy, the last thing I need when my throat is pissing the shizz out of me is more disturbances =/

Honestly, today's plan felt like a fail. Me and Catap are feeling the same about the situation. I think I expected a different turn out, but I guessss. We expected more excitement, but it was ehh. =P Whatevs, at least we got to see our friends!

Chemistry and World History finals tomorow, tough day. Heard Chemistry was easy though, and World History was too, but with a cheat sheet. Ironically, my teacher is the one who made the final but she's not letting us use a cheat sheet. -___-

No comments: