Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is us.

Good day, other than the fact than the fact I think I did really bad on my Chemistry test. I thought I knew how to do everything, but the questions were asked in such complicated ways. Leadership was fun for once! We played games hahaha.

Afterschool, went home for a bit then got ready. Mikha picked me up and then we went to get Chelsea, Winton, and Daniel. We raced the sunset to go to "the top of the world" in Fremont for a photoshoot by Ms. Chelsea Ocampo. We took pictures in that niceeee view while the sun was setting, and it was really nice. Can't wait to see themm pictures though! Had some good as laughs with the group of my favorite juniors missing Rio. After, we headed to Jamba Juice where a guy working alone had hella attitude (can't blame him though right) and then Q-Cup, then to YFC.

YFC was great. It was lead by Big Brother, Martin, and Robbie. It was a real... eye opener. I've realized I'm back to falling into gossipping, and being disappointed of others. Not to mention I tend to have really really low self-confidence in myself. I remember for a long period of time after I came back from Conference, I gave up talking smack and everything and life was just great, it felt like I had weight off my chest. Now, I wanna do the same again because that's who I want to be and I don't want to hurt others ya knoww?

So, starting today, no more talking about others or gossipping, if you try to do so with me, I will tell you I'm not down to do that shady business anymore. I also need to stop getting disappointed by peoples' wrongdoings, it's their problem/loss anyways, and it's not really my deal.

During prayer/reflection, I hella prayed about something that has been running through my mind 24/7. I just asked Him to guide me through this, because this is something I really want, but sometimes, I'm just so confused. I really prayed that it could happen, but only if He believes this should happen or if its in His plan. God is the foundation. Of course, I also prayed for my family and their struggles, and strength to get through Finals. =|

Worship was gooood, went to my sister and I just couldn't help but feel my mom's pain. So much went through my mind during those seconds, but I lift it all up to God, He'll fix things, I just know it.

But yeah, 2008 had some struggles, but I'm starting off the year by taking everything that has bothered me off my plate and starting with a clean slate with nothing on it but God. What a great way to start off the year with YFC. =)

Tomorrow, is Eureka. But, I need to wake up early to laundry, and work on stuff for Finals. =/ I'm going to really study hard for finals, I promise. I need some good grades.

Dear God, as I look back onto the year of 2008, you placed many fortunate events in my life with a struggle now and then, but I see every second I am breathing as a blessing. You break me to make me, and you send down countless blessings, big and small, that I just can't help but smile and be thankful. You've placed the greatest friends I could ask for in my life, not to mention this great family that has stuck with me through my stubbornness for my 15 years of existance. I just pray you continue to get me through this game you call life, and the strength, courage, and wisdom to tackle on whatever obstacle and greatness you decide to throw at me.

Goals for 3 day weekend;
-EUREKA!
-Go up to Chapter 5 or 6 for World History Study Guide
-Study Ch. 1-3 in Algebra 2
-Study Ch. 1 + 2 in Spanish 2
-Finish majority of Chemistry packet

No comments: