Holy cow, it's already 2009! Another new year to tackle on new challenges, experiences, friends, grades, etc.
As I sit here blogging for the first time in 2009, I sit as a girl who has changed so much in such a little time. I used to be a girl stuck in her shell, and now I'm a girl who has gone past that, come out, and is ready to take on the world. I used to be a girl, who hated going to church, to now who is very much interested in going willing to learn about Him. My faith has grown so much. I used to be a girl, who got stabbed in the back by all her friends and resorted to just playing basketball with a bunch of random guys. Now, I'm a girl with so many great friends, I just feel so blessed and thinking about them makes me smile.
Who knows how much more I will change in this year?
Hello 2009. Who knows if you'll be the greatest or the pain in the ass, but I'm ready to take you on. Life's full of cherished memories and harsh trials and tribulations, but hey, that's what you call this game -- life.
Anyways, this new year started out good. Cousins were all over at my house and we were playing Life. Well, I was until my sister whined I was playing Blockles AND Life at the same time so I quit -_- Sorry, it took so long in between turns and I was getting bored haha. Lotsa food. I burnt my tongue though because my uncle made wonton soup and I ate it and I didn't know it was hella hot, but it was good. We started counting down at 11:57 and it went by quickly. Once it reached 12, my uncle banged pots and we were just like wooo, and then a few seconds later we were like, okay let's go eat. Then everyone ate. Mango cheesecakeee ^_^ and a pocket constantly vibrating cause of the mucho texts. My cousin started talking to Vivian on my screen name hahah, and then he started making fun of my little cousin. It was so fcking hilarious, I was about to seriously piss in my pants and I couldn't breathe and my abs were hurting so bad because I was laughing that hard. Well, if I told you what he said you'd probably wouldn't laugh because you gotta know my cousin and how he is haha. Yeeee. Part 2 of the party laterr
2009 Goals
-Stop procrasinating and being lazy
I say this every year, but I seriously needa stop this sheezy. It makes my grades go down and stuff haha.
-Pull through with track
I love track, but with my sleeping schedule and Trojan Olympics AND the Spring Dance, I'm not sure if I can pull through with track and keep grades up. But I wanna do my best =)
-1st place in Trojan Olympics? ;D
2nd place last year baby, 1st place this year?! Everyone is trying to bring us down, but whatever, they think they're intimidating us but its' whatever. We'll see what happens... ;)
-CFC-Y Conference 2009!!!! + Precon
Chicago!! Conference last year was legit, and I'm pretty sure that this year it'll be even moreeeeee! And we're about to hit up Precon this year right? woohooo!! Gotta save up money though, haha
-Learn some songs on the guitar
I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but I really wanna learn and remember how to play some songs haha, even if they hurt my fingers like a mothaa
-Learn and remember beats on the drums
Drums are fun! I always learn beats but I never remember them
-Keep all my friendships, only can make em stronger!
Gotta keep myself out of drama, that's what breaks down friendships. Strengthen my friendships, be sure to have more trust, and get closer to people =)
-BE HUMBLE!!
Don't get annoyed of people or judge 'em, haha.
-Take more interesting pictures, not just of people
-Be happierrrr!!
-------
*Private blog,
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment