Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Close enough to touch, but still so far away.

Today went by fast, Wednesdays ftw. Highlights? Lab in Chemistry that involved burning stuff and setting things on fire, pretty interesting haha. Hella almost walked into a trash can and a pole on the way to 4th because I was texting -___- omg, haha. Got to sleep in World History without Bielski waking me up and asking if I was on the subject. Went to Costco with my mom and sister afterschool, bought a bunch of fruits. Yayyyy, I love fruits!

Got home and went straight to a nap from 5-8:30pm. It felt really good, it felt like I was sleeping for 5 hours. So, I felt refreshed and in a good mood.

I feel burdened right now, watching my mom go through so much. As she talks to me about her problems, I look into her eyes and I can just see all the problems she's going through and the pain it brings her in those pupils. She's tired. I feel so bad, I wish I could only do so much but I don't know. If only I could take her pain away. =(




Dang, who would of knew that it was going to be you who could make me feel this way? This feeling of happiness and joy and me wanting to be no where else when we talk.. it just brings me this rush of excitement. I just can't brush the smile off when in your presence.

Sometimes I stop to close my eyes,
You're exactly what I need..

No comments: