Friday, December 26, 2008

2008 Goals

I was reading my old blogs for fun, and I found my goals I made before 2007 ended.

2008 Goals
[ ] Find my talent
[/] Return to Track
[ ] Less Procrasination
[x] Lead a YFC Meeting
[x] Run for Sophomore VP & win
[x] CFC-Y Conference
[ ] Get a 4.0
[ ] Sleep earlier
[ ] Learn guitar
[ ] Learn drums
[ ] Read the bible
[ ] Get back to Basketball
[x] Stay Best Friends w/ Vivian
[ ] Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
[ ] Six Flags Magic Mountain
[ ] Learn to cook my mom's food

Wow, 4 and a half goals done out of 16, hahah great. There's a half one because I didn't exactly get back to track yet, but I kinda did.

Well, I sure felt successful in 2008. -_- I think I'll actually push for my goals for 2009..

Edit later.

No comments: