I decided to IM a friend today because I haven't talked to her in awhile, and she told me she liked it when people IMed her outta no where. It kinda inspired me to blog about the simplest things that make me smile.
Of course, what I just said above was that when people IM me out of no where, especially when I'm bored, makes me smile. It's kinda like you thought of me and decided to talk to me. Also, waking up to texts are nicee. Comments from people you never expected on MySpace, and smiles from strangers on the streets. Phonecalls outta the blue at night, and spontaneous adventures. Watching others being happy, especially my close friends, brings a smile onto my face.
The littlest things can make me smile, and who knows? The littlest things can make a difference in others lives. =) Praise God for random acts of kindness, you guys should try doing as many as you can everyday!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment