EDITEDDD, REMOVEDDD, DELETED! Haha, I just needed a venting session. thank you Lynn and Marykay =) Love you.
This Christmas Eve started out real bitter.
But I've decided I'm going to start walking again, seeing what else He has to offer me. I'm tired of just standing here as time passes by. You're happy, and I guess I'm happy. That's what it's all about right?
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love you.
even though people do go through worse, it doesnt mean your problems dont matter.
merry christmas <3
I agree with lynn.
Worse is just different. Your problems are your mountains that you need to go through. And if you need it, my hand will always be out for you to hang on to when you're climbing up that mountain. Remember, the sight always looks more beautiful at the peak of it.
I love you, merry christmas eve! <3
Post a Comment