Saturday, December 27, 2008

Until the end of time.

Today I woke up hella bored and everyone was leaving the house. Asked people if they were busy, and made plans with James + Matt and got Rio to join along. Soo, today I went on an adventure with them 3, 3 of my closest friends that can alwaaays make me laugh =) First we went to some Japanese grocery store which was pretty interesting except I couldn't read anything haha. We got some Choco Pies and Hi-Chew.

After, went to Valley Fair which was expectedly packed. Got my sister her belated Christmas present from the Apple Store, some long asss lines -_- After, went to Forever 21 with Rio but left because it was hecka hot and stuffy in there, and met up with James & Matt in Macy's Mens. They tried up Levi's Super Skinnies and haha, idk I'm not used to seeing them in skinnies like that o_0 hahaha. Talked with Rio after supposedly those 2 went to look for more but LEFT US -___- It's okay, got to spend time with Rio! Met up with them, then James took us to his aunt's house to eat. Good food. Also got to chill with Pamela and Theresa =) We went to Safeway to buy stuff for Pazookie and rented The Ruins and The Strangers and we went back to my
house.

At my house, we played Rock Band, then made the pazookie which wasn't that great in my opinion because it was too crispy rather than soft then watched The Ruins. IT SUCKSSSSS. Even though I already watched it, I still think it's hecka dumb. Haha, they went home like at 1ish.


You're just so full of it, full of it..

No comments: