Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Everyday I pray my heart can win.

Oh my goodness, it was hecka cold this morning. If I thought any other days were cold, I was trippin! I checked the weather before I left the locker room on my phone, and it said it was 38 degrees. IT WAS FREEEZING. New teams tho, yay! I got picked by Albert, yay he's fast and pretty good. We played Larry's team, but agreed on calling it a tie and not even bothering to play because we were too cold to function. Hahah, iit was fun! I wish we could play them everyday, but can't ;(

Same old school, extra cold today, my toes were freezing. My mittens keep my hands warm ^_^ haha. Chemistry is driving me insane because we go over the same crap everyday but I have yet to understand. I'm like, going to fail the test on Monday. I swear, after I get everything down and that test done with, Winter Break here I come! Test in World History, first part was easy but then the last part was hard! Leadership, went around stapling papers into the bulletin boards. Hey Milpitas High kids, bring your ID to Chipotle next Wednesday and they'll give you a free burrito. Geez, they're giving out free burritos like crazy, hahah. I ended up running out of staples at the L building and heck no, I wasn't gonna walk back to the room in the J building to get more, so I got some from Mrs. Brizuela's class. I was loading the staples in and then my finger was right there, so when I was closing it, I accidently pushed it all the way and I STAPLED MY FINGER. That hurt, but not hella hella, and then I just looked at my finger and saw the staple there and I was like o_o then realized I just stapled myself and then it started hurting and I had to pull it out. It was gross, and now I have a little dot scar. Afterschool was StuCo meeting, lmao "beasked". HAHA sometimes meetings are fun but then again sidebaring is bad. Haha, Mariel and Michelle were taking pictures and they accidently made the camera flash and Ms. Harris got pissed. End.

Just woke up from a pretty good nap, woke up because James called me and told me a joke I already knew, fail! Hahaha, he told me about the plan on Friday and told me to write it down, but I was still in bed! =P

Frick, being so busy is so stressful. -________-

I need to work on the stupid Chemistry packet, and I need to pack!! Sooo lazy though, and I'm confused about how we're getting there on Friday. Apparently Gian doesn't wanna drive us up so we have to the Bart to James' place. Ughhhhhh, more money to spend but whatever. An adventure this shall be.

But... DISCO CAMP ON FRIDAY!!! YAY :D We can't even call it Science Camp no more because it's not at a Science Camp location unlike last year hahah

Now, I shall either...
1). Do my homework
2). Pack
3). Take another nap
4). Eat

-----------------------------

1). Just when things seem to be getting good, things tend to drift off (who knows why?!) and right when I feel like giving up, it bounces back. Ugh, it's a pattern..
2). Sometimes I feel like this whole time you've been using me to get to her, even tho she's not feelin you.
3). I don't like how bossy you get, and how you're giving hella attitude like you have a right to just because they assigned you a job o_0
4). You're so mean now, I miss the old you.
5). You're always fun to talk to :D
6). Our convos are always the same hahah.

No comments: