Saturday, December 20, 2008

Addiction

You're just like a drug,
I want you, but I don't need you.
I know this isn't good for me,
In fact, I should get away from this little addiction
'cause it tears me up emotionally so bad.
Got me high off the ground, off the ground onto cloud nine
But if I know all you do is bring me this pain,
why do I still bother making an effort?
Knowing that nothing's happening for a reason,
Maybe it was planned we shouldn't be in each other's lives
What keeps me coming back?
It's these moments when you make me go no where I've gone before
This happiness unexplainable, unbreakable at the moment
But it's only temporary, which makes me want more.
As I wait for the high you give me,
the pain that you give me slowly makes my happiness melt away
Somebody, maybe you, I just want them to slap some sense into me,
I don't need you, but this addiction always has me coming back

You're just like a drug,
I want you, but I don't need you.
Such a bad addiction.

------------------------------------------

Winter Break is finally here, aksdjdhaskjdha!!! =)
Plans? Let me put em down.
December 20: Secret Santa Party
December 21: Giving Tree
December 22: nothing
December 23: nothing
December 24: Christmas Eve
December 25: Christmas!
December 26: nothing
December 27: Sisterhood @ Christmas in the Park
December 28: nothing
December 29: Work on project @ Ashley's
December 30: nothing
December 31: New Year's Eve
January 1: New Year's! Hello 2009.
January 2: Kristina's Birthday Dinner (?)
January 3: nothing
January 4: nothing

Plan something with me! Except one of those days before Christmas I need to finish presents. =X

Yesterday was chill. Did nothing in classes, texted like crazy, James came afterschool and did not blend in, hahaha. Went to Bue Bo Hue or whatever, hahah. "Spicy fruit pebbes!" Red Ribbon. Jollibee. Crossroads. Valley Fair. Home, took a nap, and accidently fell asleep for the rest of the night. Dad had to sleep in my room because of relatives, went to sleep downstairs on cold leather sofa. Now here I am. Secret Santa Party later, I still need to finish my gift =/

Sometimes, I just wonder if there was anything, at all, ever. I wish I can know, but we'll see in God's time. It kills me to wonder, but can't help it.

No comments: