Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTmas

This Christmas was pretty good with family.

Christmas Eve = Uncle's houes in Gilroy. My sisters and I were the first ones to get there, and my uncle told us stories about stuff we never knew about our uncles and aunts. I'm pretty amazed by my dad's side of the family and where they've come from to where they are now. 2 girls, 6 boys. And most of them had hella kids of their own, and I haven't even met most of them. But dang. Everyone came later on, and we ate. Lechon was so goood omg. I'm starting to like lechon more, haha. Or maybe it was because I was really hungry, but I used to not really like it o_0 After, we played Apples to Apples again btu it was only fun for the first 5 minutes, took pictures, then we watched Mamma Mia. Oh gosh, my aunts all started dancing like crazy and they weren't even drunk then we all started singing to the songs. It was fun. =) At 12, decided to call my closest friends (except a few because I thought they'd be sleeping) instead of just texting them because I'd rather tell them in person. Went home, then yeah. Had to sleep downstairs cause my dad took over my room since relatives are still staying in my parents' room. I was on the phone with Matt trying to be as quiet as possible since my mom was in the living room while I was in the family/dining room couch. It was hard 'cause he couldn't hear me. Then we called James and it was pretty funny. I guess I was loud though because this morning my sister told me she wanted to come out of her room and tell me to be quiet haha. Went to sleep like at 4:30am =X Oh yeah, opened presents! My sisters got me jackets that I loveee, yayyy!! =)

Christmas: Struggled to wake up for church because I was so tired haha, woke up to a smelly ass house because my mom was cooking for the party. I got ready for church, then went to help with projectionist at 12:30pm mass. I messed up like 3 times. For the following reasons: Songs were out of order, I got too into singing the song so I forgot to change it to the next slide, confused on where we were at. Hehe whoops. After, went to cousin's house near EVHS for party and ate because I was hella hungry. Hella foood ;O We just chilled and I'd say the most fun part was when we were all singing karaoke lmao. I got hella money tho from relatives and yay! But I think I'm gonna put it in my savings box my sister is keeping for me because I need to save up like 400 bucks for a road trip my sisters/cousins are planning for summer since 4 of them are graduating and then 300ish for conference. Holy crap O_O Yeah, I'm thinking about putting all of the $150 I got today in there because I already have $120 in there. Sooo, if I do, $150 + 120 = 270 and then I'll need to save $430 in 6 months, and if I divide that by 6... 70 dollars a month. Uh, I don't know how I'll pull that off, but okay haha. We'll see.

I just love Christmas because everyone's in such a loving mood.

"Remember, Christmas season doesn't end after Christmas day."

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you enjoyed your day and didn't get too fat. Happy Birthday Baby Jesus also.

----------

If you'd just realize what I just realized...

No comments: