This weekend has been alright, I guess. Let's do a recap.
Saturday:
-Went shopping for Secret Santa, not done yet
-Got dropped off at Great Mall after
-FINALLY ate at the newly opened Jollibee with Mikha and Jennifer
-Spaghetti and Chickenjoy, + Ube Cooler <3
-Sat in Mikha's car just talking for like 30 minutes while thinking of what to do
-Crashed Brotherhood to watch the Pacquiao fight. Sorry if you guys didn't like what we did, but we HELLA wanted to watch and didn't know where else to go
-Went to Tapioca Express, talked about Disco Camp
-Received a phone call from mother, trouble!
-Went home, Mikha and Jen came along, watched Iron Man
Yesterday, I was just looking out the window as my sister drove, and the sky just looked amazing. And we were driving past hills, and I don't know, as I tend to look out windows to places where I'd probably never reach, it just amazes me. Like damn, this world is hella beautiful. Hahaha, thanks God. =)
Today, I woke up like at 12:30ish. Dad told me there was police on my block today because a guy was parked in front of the house in front of ours for hella long. o_0 kinda scary. Sigh, today feels like it's gonna be boring. Guess I'll be doing homeworkkk =(
I think I wanna give up again, with no reasoning whatsoever. But then again, I always say that but it never works out.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment