Thursday, December 18, 2008

Through the darkness, God's love shines.

I'm so happy that I don't have to go to 0 period tomorrow! WOOOO, sleep in for like an hour more =) Plus, I don't have to be out in the cold. This morning, the turf was all iced up, it was kinda like there was a thin layer of snow on it. People were making snow angels on it and omg, the guys on my team drew a big 8===D on it. It was gross but it was funny when people were standing on it and didn't know it. =P

Had 2 tests today, BOTH WERE HARD. Algebra II and Chemistry, I don't think I did well. But in Algebra 2, no one finished so she's letting us finish tomorrow. Gotta study how to do the ones I didn't know how to do today. Potluck in Leadership today, yummyyy. Film Festival in English, our movie was okay, but I don't think we're gonna win hahah. Went home afterschool, then Target to pick up some stuff, then home. Worked on presents, then took a nap. Told Matt to wake me up at 8:15 so I could finish my presents but he went to sleep too so I woke up thanks to James at 9. Oversleeping = sucks. I was still tired so I went back to sleep like at 10:30 and Matt forced me to wake up at 11:30, thank God. If he didn't wake me up , I honestly would of just gave up and went to sleep for the rest of the night.

Gotta work on presents/homework now. Tomorrow's gonna be a chill day! Hopefully. BREAK'S ALMOST HERE, YESSSSSS. =)

No comments: