Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I will live to love you.

These days are getting colder and colder! No matter how many jackets or layers I wear, my thighs will always be cold hahaha. The turf is getting super icy, I kinda want it to snow!

Decided to do a quick blog before I start studying for 2 tests I think I'm gonna do bad on, and start AND finish a chemistry packet.

-Slept in front of a computer today in computer lab
-1 more full day of school before break!!
-Unfortunately, 2 tests in Chem and Math =/
-Half day on Friday, yay!
-Took bus with a few others to Great Mall afterschool
-Played hella funny games on the bus, awkward silence, Kristina fails
-Free burritos at Chipotle! =)
-First one to finish, and almost the only one to actually finished
-Helped people shop for Secret Santa
-Sisterhood Dinner at Pasta Pomodoro
-Too full from burrito, got dessert, yuck.
-Mikha told me to eat a bunch of the pesto dip alone for $10, it tasted good. HAHAA.

Ugh, can't wait to hit the hay tonight.

No comments: