Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hmm

*1 Corinthians 13: 4-7, one of my alltime favorite bible verses.

Slept on it last night, and I'm opening my eyes to more and more. Today was such a..... unproductive day. I was really exhausted for some reason so I kept taking naps, which resulted me in getting more and more sleepier. I guess I'm just catching up sleep I lost this week.

Let's see what I did, worked on stuff for what I think is for Eureka (which is next week, gogogoo!), and Spanish Review for chapter 2. I just started doing my research on my Leadership debate, ahh so lazy though.

So many thoughts have been running through my head, I've been thinking about it all day, sleeeping and napping on it. Sometimes, I feel like... spitting it out. Err, well that's not a nice sounding term or whatever. I'm just waiting for the time. Idk if you'll ever read this, I don't know if you have anything to say also.. but whenever you feel like you just wanna say whatever it is, tell me because I'm just waiting for that moment where we're both ready to just talk it out. =X

*Just listen..



PS: I get so darn irritated when everyone here fckin accuses me of shizz I didn't do, wtf. Screw that, I'm not even guilty for most of the stuff I'm accused of. Damn.

-------

I've got so much so much more to say.

www.crisannlizardo.blogspot.com

Decided to limit to 3-4 private readers. Interested to read? Comment this blog with your email. But that doesn't mean you're a guaranteed reader, haha.

2 comments:

mary kay said...

joyceweet@gmail.com

Love you yoda!

Pamela said...

pamela.palacio@yahoo.com


i love youu and i love our talks!