One day in maybe 5th or 6th grade, I sat in my sister's car on my way to school and unfortunately, we had to pick up this dark guy I did not know at all. "Hi, I'm James!" "Oh, hi." It wasn't until my 7th grade year I saw his same guy at YFC as I was getting water, "Are you Gian's sister?" "Uh, yeahh.." And some other day that year, we'd go on a spontaneous adventure with Gian where we gained the titles of Guardian Angels because of a mishap... We bonded at Conference, and truly got closer when the November '08 Southcoast camp came up. Little did I know that 3-4 years later from the day in that car, James would be one of my best friends and most influential people in my life.
As one of the many leaders in CFC-Youth Southcoast, he's probably one of the few people who have inspired me the most, most definitely. His faith is so great, probably one of the most overflowing I've ever seen. To me, his cup always seems to be overflowing and I believe he is always using it to fill other peoples' cups, whether he may know it or not. He has integrity and strength, and makes good judgements when it comes to him. Not only is James a great leader, but he is also a really dope friend. He seriously makes me laugh like crazy, and he doesn't even have to try ahahah. It is really impossible for me to hang out with him and NOT laugh. You are surely guaranteed a laugh when you are with him. Whenever I've been down, sad, or tested, he's one of the first people to truly help me up using God. I'm blessed with have all these memories and to have grown my faith with this brother. Remember James, you'll always be a great inspiration to me just because of how much you've helped me grow with God, and don't ever think you'll ever fail me because you've helped me with so much on my journey. YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW NIGGLETTT!! hahaha
As one of the many leaders in CFC-Youth Southcoast, he's probably one of the few people who have inspired me the most, most definitely. His faith is so great, probably one of the most overflowing I've ever seen. To me, his cup always seems to be overflowing and I believe he is always using it to fill other peoples' cups, whether he may know it or not. He has integrity and strength, and makes good judgements when it comes to him. Not only is James a great leader, but he is also a really dope friend. He seriously makes me laugh like crazy, and he doesn't even have to try ahahah. It is really impossible for me to hang out with him and NOT laugh. You are surely guaranteed a laugh when you are with him. Whenever I've been down, sad, or tested, he's one of the first people to truly help me up using God. I'm blessed with have all these memories and to have grown my faith with this brother. Remember James, you'll always be a great inspiration to me just because of how much you've helped me grow with God, and don't ever think you'll ever fail me because you've helped me with so much on my journey. YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW NIGGLETTT!! hahaha
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment