This weekend was truly another blessing and something I believe not only I needed, but our cluster also. I'm getting lazier and lazier to get into detail, but getting to learn some background on our service and learning how to strengthen ourselves to evangelize others to our almighty God was great. Being in the same building/room for 15 hours was tiring at some points, but well worth it. Praise God, He has really blessed me a thousandfold to have put me coming to CFC-Youth in his plans, to where I am wanting to serve Him with all my heart and just wanting to run around the whole world shouting His name with Praise. I've found my love.
I'm excited for CHICAGOOOOOO baby!!! =)
Break is coming to an end and I guess I ran myself into a bunch of messes which I'm really dumb for. It's a wake up call, really. I need to quit. I just really wish I could bite my tongue more when it comes to my parents. Working on it...
Like I said in a past blog (I think), this Presidents Week break is usually a productive one for me where I have to do a lot of work. I guess I got to sleep in more, but I kinda lost it all having to wake up this weekend for Echo Conference. All worth it though.
Now, as school approaches tomorrow, back to homework, falling asleep in class, waking up early for 0 period, working outt, getting bizzzatched at in 5th, and being BUSYBUSYBUSY, I don't think I'll get to go out much because I'm truly gonna be busy, but we'll see. Here comes the stress, bring it on. Blah =O
Things to do before I go to sleep:
-Laundry
-Read Chapter 7 + 8
-Finish sources for essay + print essay
-Spanish Drill Sheet
-Math Worksheet
-Type up class stuff
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment