SOOO, it was planned we would go to SF today, but Matt was sleeping for the longest time so I kinda assumed we weren't going. Last minute, he wakes up and calls and I had to rush to get ready. BAD HAIR DAY -____- Anyways, me, Matt, and Winton ventured to SF via Bart to meet up wtih James. Stuff happened, but it's okay, it's done with and it DON'T MATTAHHH. We walked around SF, went to Pier 39, ate Clam Chowder/In N Out Fries, and yeah.
My mom told me to be home by 10, and so we head to the bus like at 8. IT TOOK FOREVER TO COME THOUGH, maybe like 20 minutes, and then the Bart took forever when we had to transfer, then the bus going back to Great Mall, we had to wait 45 minutes!! It was already like 11, and I was panicking about getting in trouble :( Cussing sooo much. Didn't know how to get home, so we walked to Winton's house and James drove his car to drop me and Matt home. LUCKILY, MY MOM WAS SLEEPING, PRAISE GOD. But, she might get mad in the morning. I think God's telling me I need to stop lying because I told her I went to the movies =( sigh. I'm not gonna lie anymore. But seriously, this whole day was a SERIOUS adventure, haha, it was fun though!
OH, and I have a spring dance date fooooooooo.
I need to finish my essay tomorrow.
Pictures from today:








I was thinking of songs I listened to in the past, and I remembered Ocean Avenue. I always loved this song!
No comments:
Post a Comment