Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Even if it leads no where.


WDYET? FINALLY, SOME HOMECOOKED FOOD. Coming home to it, I've never felt so hungry for my mom's food ahah. I'm tired of fast food! My mom's fried chicken, rice, and sweet chili sauce :3 Yummmmm.

Picked up parents at SFO last night, right when we got there, they came out! Gave my mom a huge hug, and when I hugged my dad, the first thing he said to me was "Where's the car???" Ahaha. thanks dad. My dad got SUPERLY dark, it really makes me laugh... ahahahahahaha.

Got home, had a bunch of homework to do, but decided to take a nap because I was tired. I was SUPPOSED to wake up at 11pm. My body and mind refused to wake up to my 11pm alarm, and instead, I wake up and look at the clock. 3:23am never looked so ugly, I was mad at myself in a way -_- Got up, opened my textbook. Looked at it. Went back to bed and told myself to wake up in 30 minutes to do it and stay up. Well, I got that done and studying. Had to drink coffee today to stay awake.

I'm actually trying to work out during 0 period now for weight training. Doing that, plus having way more people I know in the class makes the class go by way faster than it did when I took weight training around Homecoming time in October. My muscles are sore, but my motivation is to get my body toned and to work out for Trojan Olympics >=D I'm working out at home also, my abs are soree.

Rain really makes me think. I've began to realize I'm chasing pavements, and I'm quite aware it might just lead no where.

Oh, tired I am.

Random fact of the day: When the weather is cold, I don't care about how I dress up and if it looks funny. All that matters to me is if I'm warm =)

No comments: