Just got back home from Milpitas High School's Talent Show 2009. My thoughts? Really worth the money, it was interesting, minus 1 or 2 acts, but it was pretty good. I recommend you watch it, and Act 2 was definitely interesting.
Before I start on a Chemistry packet I have not started on, and is due tomorrow, I decided to blog. >:D
I love life. As I was telling this to a friend awhile ago, that mindset is always stuck on me, no matter what emotion I'm going through... happy, overjoyed, sad, depressed, no matter what, I always still have the strength to look at the light within and to love life. Thank you God for giving me the ability to do so, it really helps!
I'm really lacking sleep, and yes I blame myself. And certain people, ahemahem. Justkeeding. Ever since Winter Break, I've been going to sleep from 12am-2am, and waking up at almost 6am. That's not a lot of sleep :( And for those of you that are in my classes, you know how tired I get ahah. I think I need to improve my sleeping schedule :(
Also, I need to stop procrasinating and take my homework seriously. So far, what I do when I get home is take a long nap then do my homework, but sometimes I get sidetracked and attempt to do it in my classes. However, I rush it and don't as much effort as I should. I'm really aiming to get good grades to do this semester, so I need to quit procrasinating. Such as what I am doing right now when my Chemistry packet hehe.
My parents have been gone for approximately 12 days, and are coming back in 4-5 days? I haven't really noticed they've been gone, but I must admit I kind of miss them. Hope they're enjoying their well deserved vacation though, my dad hasn't been there since I was born!
Gah, and I already feel somewhat stressed. With two major events coming up for my class, the Spring Dance and Trojan Olympics, it's going to consume my schedule. Hope you guys go to the Spring Dance and make it happen please! Oh, and Trojan Olympics, I really dislike the competitiveness and tension that builds up between the classes, but it's normal. Here comes the highly anticipated event of the year for MHS, and a sure lot coming up on my plate. Hopefully, I don't end up going crazy and pulling my hair out ><
I feel... I have/had so many possibilities and chances that have come my way these past months. I've been passing them by, but sometimes I wonder what if I stopped to see how it would go instead of just walking on by? Hmm, there's 2 of them that come to mind. Maybe we'll see what happens?
My mind has definitely changed, somewhat. Kinda, not really? Idk, it's going out the door homieee. Idk if you care, ahah.
Gah, I've been adding on some weight on my stomach! When I work out my abs in PE, I can actually feel like some fat in the way, kinda weird. I don't mind since people say I'm sooo skinny and I hate that, but this is just something I'm not used to. Uberly worked out my calves today, I wanna tone them!
I want new jeans, the ones I have keep fading out, and I'm kinda interested investing in some jeans with more value instead of cheap ones from Forever 21. Hmm, time to save up!
But yeah, I guess that sums up most of my thoughts right now. Kinda, well, I need to get crackinnn on that chemistry packet. =/
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment