Monday, February 16, 2009

If we make each other happy, we just can't lose.

Yesterday was an interesting day. Hung out with triple threat, + Jerrms and Gian. We went to new Forever 21, it was cool. Lots of series of unfortunate events.

Took a buncha webcam pictures with Matt.



Do you ever have those days where you wake up feeling so awake, but you don't wanna get up because you just feel so cozy and warm? Haha, that's how I felt today. I kept waking up around 10ish but I finally got up around 12.

Ski Break! Yayyyy (= After this, there's only one more break after this, then SUMMERRRRRR! I can't wait, road trip to LA/SD, then Chicagoooo! I saved enough for the road trip, and I'm on my way to saving up for that ticket to Chicago :D I already have my break loaded up with plans, which is good. The only burden is the 2 rough drafts I have to write, which I'm sure will eventually get done... but hopefully not last minute ahah. But hey, at least they're not final drafts.

This is probably my last week to relax. When we get back to school, chaos -___- Thinking about it makes me cringe and get a huge headache.. ahhhhh. I'm already stressing out a bit and it's showing. Stupid acne, gah.

Did this on Facebook, but felt like posting it here.

25 Random Things About Myself
1. Many times, people think I'm really mad or mean looking, but it's not intentionally, it's (unfortunately) my natural look :(
2. I lack sleep... a lot of it.
3. I used to do basketball, cross country, and track. Not anymore because of a sprained pinky, laziness, and parents gambling. :P
4. I started blogging when I was in 5th grade, Xanga was og.
5. I have eczema, and it really sucks. If you don't know what it is, look it up :( So yeah, if you see a scar or something on my skin, = eczema.
6. My biggest pet peeve is when people read my texts.
7. I used to get 4.0s in school, but I started to get lazy... :(
8. Everyone has a number they see a lot, and 143 is mine. Whether it be 1:43, 11:43, or 143.. ahah
9. My favorite numbers are 3 and 9.
10. I never imagined myself having the great faith in God I have right now when I was a kid.
11. Never had a boyfriend, and I must admit, sometimes I am sad about it, especially being around friends who have boyfriends.
12. Virgin lips!
13. 4th grade was probably the worst year of my life that I've ever hit.. :P Who cares now though.
14. I admit to being clumsy, I drop my phone a lot
15. I am currently trying to work out my gastrocnemius, gluteus maximus, and my biceps/triceps. :D
16. I really can't wait to drive, I want my license ASAP!
17. Velvet Tubrose and Irresistable Apple are my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works.
18. I stutter with my words a lot, and I'm bad at speaking on the spot. I have to plan it out in advance (sometimes).
19. It irritates me when people talk to me and look at a flaw on my face or something, it's pretty obvious you're paying attention to it when you're not looking at me in the eye!
20. I've moved 4 times, all of them being within Milpitas.
21. I really LOVE laughing. If you can make me laugh, we'll be the best of friends.
22. I'm a text addict. I probably send at least 50+ texts a day.
23. I cuss sooooooooooo much when I'm scared or mad, be aware. Bad habit I need to break.
24. I like talking to the phone before I sleep, gives you stuff to think or smile about and then start the next day off with.
25. I'm generally a REALLY happy person, but I suck at expressing it most of the times hahah :D

I really like this song, Chocolate High by India Arie. 2 of my favorite artists, India Arie and Musiq Soulchild, what else could get better? :D Listen to her new album, it's pretty good.

"There is somethin' about your love that makes me just wanna open up. Your flavor is the sweetest thing in life: I'm addicted to your chocolate high. 'cause I want you and I know that you want me, so let's stay close like we're supposed to be, and just get high off our own supply -- I'm addicted to your chocolate high. "

No comments: